Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bugatti Veyron 1945

Question the making of Bugatti Veyron 1945 ? HELP :/

U aaaall know the famus render that was everywhere on the Internet in famus pages
    the MIX between a beetle and a veyron
    so i want to build it i will buy a beetle in good conticion
    with almost no rust ( i dont realy care because its gona be fully cut in pieaces
    i have a descent engine 1800cc turbo 140cc from a Volvo 460 turbo Old but damn fast and powerfull angine
    but i need help with the design
    i am probalbly gona use fiberglass as it is easier than aluminium or eny Metal but but i need some help wit the frames from the design or sections so i can have a good curves with the fiberglass :/
    any help ?
    i would love to here from all of you some suggestions tips and tricks about the full Project
    i am NEW to Car design and work but i ve learned to work with fiberglass because of some boat restorations and repairs
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Nikos Mavroutsikos; 11-11-2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: photo

Where are you located in Greece?

Quote Originally Posted by IKAROS View Post
    Where are you located in Greece?
    I am from North Evboia in a small city caled istiaia almost 3 hours from atens with car

onother render inspired from the previus image no idea WHO made that

I think it only looks good on photoshop. The chop top is doable as well as the fastback but the front fenders look like stock beetle with slight mods so the cars scale is way too small. From the top of the fender to the base of the "A" pillar there is no room for feet or knees ect.

It would end up looking like a clown car with no room inside.

Niko, you can build whatever you like but i think satinta has a point....

i was thinking about that too i will probalby gona do this like a wide body kit on an actual beetle So now probably i am gona buy a beetle take driatrains and steeiring and replace it wit new wider ones from any other Car and make with the remaining of the beetle a vw formula vee replica
    its just gona take much more time and Money but i will take it slow and see what happens

my plan for the moment its to find the beetle to download some veyron plans and stretch the beetle do get as close as it gets to the veyron

in the render i found that the size of all the fenders the rims and the light are not right except the cabin i have photos of the original 3d files that the designer used

I am not so sure about this....

Not that my opinion counts for much....

But Beetle to Porsche conversions make more sense than this one I fear.

The render looks like fun, but I honestly feel that's as far as it should go.

Worried that driving the real deal will bring on hate mail plenty from Veyron, Beetle and Porsche lovers....

In the end, its completely up to you of course... but don't be surprised if you get sideways glances and shouts of anger from passers by...

I wouldn't be one of them... but I am sure this car would bring about the wrong sort of attention.

Again... all IMO