Thread: PROBLEMS replica and car build

PROBLEMS replica and car build

so... eerythink started with my post about my projects and designs for a beetle Veyron build and throu all of the problems I met I gave up on this project Reson its simple I couldn't find anythink and the cost was very big
    then I said I will build a classic mini cooper like the new cambrio they are about to start produce Again I gae up because i didn't feel right for destroying a car like a mini to make something out of it :/
    So i am now at the point were i want to build my own car from scratch The project will be like a frakenstain think were i will combine parts to make the mechanical part and i will design aall the exterior with foam and fiberglass and some other parts i found some plans from a classic bugatti chassis and i realized that the most of the pick up trucks that are in this area have the same type of chassis And i realy feel sure that i can handle to make a car that looks like the old luxury bugattis and my angle its a mechanic so he can help me with the chasic engines etc etc
    Look like, not exact replicas just inspired
    From the other hand i want to make a exact looking replica from old sports car like Ferrari p4 Or a alfa romeo race car
    but they are all so beutifull and i cant choose :'(
    can someone help me ? :/ i really need your opinions
    what car whould you build if you had to choose between that old pieces of art ? :/

Hello Nicos, I can see you are excited to build your own car, that would be a great achievement. Can you drive a self made car car on the road where you live? To do all the labor and not be able to enjoy the car, that would be very disappointing. Please research the government requirements to license the car before you purchase the needed parts. This will save you a lot of frustration. Update us on your progress.
    Best regards , Vinny
    Last edited by TRcrazy; 12-23-2015 at 10:59 AM.
    Remember, there is always next year.

Quote Originally Posted by TRcrazy View Post
    Hello Nicos, I can see you are excited to build your own car, that would be a great achievement. Can you drive a self made car car on the road where you live? To do all the labor and not be able to enjoy the car, that would be very disappointing. Please research the government requirements to license the car before you purchase the needed parts. This will save you a lot of frustration. Update us on your progress.
    Best regards , Vinny
    well i ve read that if y keep th chasis and engine numper plate untouched u can do whatever u want
    but its really long time ago I will buy a classic car probably
    I ve found a nice 1st generation honda civic that's accualy the first car I ever driven
    Now if I ever find some time I will make a custom formula vee like vehicle probably for dirt road because there are many fun roads here on the mountains Its pretty cheap here the parts for beetle are easy to find
    and engines are again easy and pretty much cheap
    There are almost new v8 300 hp engines with 1500 euro
    and I have an old engine too so anly te time its the big problem because f work and college the next years