Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mustang re-body [W I D E body] question

Mustang re-body [W I D E body] question

Has anyone worked with any of the newer wide body kits for the 05 and up Mustang? Shelby makes the nicer one but there are others like SLC.
    I was hoping to deal with someone that had "copied" those big beautiful quarter panel overlays.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

I haven't worked with the newer wide body kits, but is that your car? It looks beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by CharonLoryder View Post
    I haven't worked with the newer wide body kits, but is that your car? It looks beautiful!
    No sorry, it's not mine. However, I have had an 05 and an 08 that I put the 3D Carbon Boy Racer kit on.

Quote Originally Posted by colato View Post
    I have an elaborate kit for the 05 to 09 that converts it to the 2010 front end. I also have a Mercedes black series kit that I was going to splice onto my stang and make a wide body conversion. shoot me your ideas and I will work with you if you are serious. I really like the 2016 wide body stangs, the headlights need something just not sure how to fix that issue but I'm in the wide body business already and was heading that route for a new kit so email me at voltanious@gmail.com
    EMAIL sent THANKS

The best mustang Widebody are done by topo in California. All steel.

TS designs

https://m.facebook.com/TS-Designs-287174381345407/
    Last edited by cutlass442; 02-18-2016 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    The best mustang Widebody are done by topo in California. All steel.

TS designs

https://m.facebook.com/TS-Designs-287174381345407/
    Hummmm. TS designs is a Canadian based company. Metal body kit on a Corvette??
    A google search for Topo brought up a custom car alright, [see attached] but not really what I am interested in. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Daleford View Post
    No sorry, it's not mine. However, I have had an 05 and an 08 that I put the 3D Carbon Boy Racer kit on.
    Nice! Any photos?

My main computer is on the blink and it has the photos. However if you go to the build diaries in this website and look up Dales Koenig build progress...
    you will see one of the Mustangs around posting 234. I tried to bring pics over but.............

Posting 234 is on page 24, or look here:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...ogress-24.html

Quote Originally Posted by Daleford View Post
    Hummmm. TS designs is a Canadian based company. Metal body kit on a Corvette??
    A google search for Topo brought up a custom car alright, [see attached] but not really what I am interested in. LOL
    What kind of response is this ? I linked you to TS designs , its a California company and promotes through the Facebook page . Topo is the wide body king . His Instagram name is wide body king. On steel cars he does the widebody in steel. No one said he does the corvette in steel