Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aldino Panel Off Restoration

Aldino Panel Off Restoration

I want to start a total rebuild of an Aldino I recently acquired. I see the Aldino website is still up but over the last month I have been unable to reach anyone at the Aldino Car Company, so I am assuming they are out of business. What I need is a copy of their construction manual. I see online they offered a hardcopy, CD copy and email copy. I need a manual to aid in this panel off restoration. Currently none of the panels are straight and many other shortcuts were taken by the original builder. Can anyone help; I am willing to pay any costs, thanks
    Dana.

Not sure if this info is still good but you can give it a try.

http://aldinocars.com/contact/

Thanks for the input, I have already tried that link from the website.

Some more old info, but if you're grasping at straws, here's another one to try:
    http://www.aldinokit.com

E-mail: sales@aldinokit.com

ph.# to inquire about buying completed cars: (414) 761-6097 (also says this number can be used to reach the company)

From the sales brochure:
    Q. How can I get a manual?
    A. You have three options:
    -Send for a hard copy, the cost is $50.00
    -Send for the CD the cost is $40.00
    -Have a file e-mailed to you for $25.00
    Send a check or money order to:
    Aldino Car Company-P.O.Box 663
    Oak Creek, WI 53154

Good luck!

Thanks TDW, I blindly sent off a check for a hard and CD copy. Order form states will ship out upon check clearing. Check hasn't been cashed as of 4/1, not a good sign??

The Aldino construction manual request has been answered by the owner of the Aldino Car Company, Richard Lichte himself. Richard has taken great interest in the restoration of my Aldino, because it is the only convertible Aldino in the world. With Richard's help, we have identified the body as an older Aldino but we have no idea about the convertible conversion. Whoever redesigned the rear hatch did a very professional job. Restoration has started so I will set up a thread in the "Build Area" in the future for those who would like to track the progress.

And by the way. I have always liked the Aldino KO. Just thought it was a bit over priced

That's the car, piece of crap, needs a lot of work but for the price I paid, I could not buy the donor, the body kit, made it a spider and do the engine swap. So I am off and running, cleaning it up and doing lots of little jobs. Putting my F40 and Mera up for sale to fund the new project.

They are sweet though!

Quote Originally Posted by mera308gts View Post
    That's the car, piece of crap, needs a lot of work but for the price I paid, I could not buy the donor, the body kit, made it a spider and do the engine swap. So I am off and running, cleaning it up and doing lots of little jobs. Putting my F40 and Mera up for sale to fund the new project.