Thread: 25th Countach dash warning lights, which donor vehicle?

25th Countach dash warning lights, which donor vehicle?

I just purchased some dash warning lights off ebay for my 25th Countach replica. They are not exact. I believe the originals were made by COBO, but these are close enough.

The seller indicated he does not know which year, make, model they came from.

Anyone ever see these before?

I've kept a log of the donor parts, so I will remember 20 years from now. This is they only part missing from my list.

Thanks

Brian
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by falzonmotorsports; 07-03-2016 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Picture did not upload

Quote Originally Posted by falzonmotorsports View Post
    I just purchased some dash warning lights off ebay for my 25th Countach replica. They are not exact. I believe the originals were made by COBO, but these are close enough.

The seller indicated he does not know which year, make, model they came from.

Anyone ever see these before?

I've kept a log of the donor parts, so I will remember 20 years from now. This is they only part missing from my list.

Thanks

Brian
    Hi Brian, I have an OEM set here, would any views/numbers be of use to you?

K9

Quote Originally Posted by K9COP View Post
    Hi Brian, I have an OEM set here, would any views/numbers be of use to you?

K9
    Yes, if you could post pictures that would great! Did you purchase yours from Lamborghini?

Quote Originally Posted by falzonmotorsports View Post
    Yes, if you could post pictures that would great! Did you purchase yours from Lamborghini?
    I bought mine from Colin Coleman, but they are genuine. Give me a few minutes, I'll go dig them out. Busy looking for my red coat to wear today right now....

K9

Here's what I have. Didn't even check if the 'lights' were correct, or in the correct order, but Colin is a super-standup guy, so I've no reason to doubt...

Not a part number in sight, just the manufacturer "Cobo'.

K9
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Here's what I have. Didn't even check if the 'lights' were correct, or in the correct order, but Colin is a super-standup guy, so I've no reason to doubt...

K9
    K9, Thanks for the pictures. COBO 09.068.000 and 09.069.000. However, when I tried contacting COBO US, they put me in touch with COBO Germany. COBO Germany had a min buy of 100 pieces each, at 19.50 euro's, so I gave up the search.

Brian

K9

I have these in my car too, bought them from eurospares

Got the replies guys. Cobo still make some stuff tantalisingly close to what we need, but they haven't responded to my question about what Lambo used yet either.... LOL

K9

http://www.cobogroup.net/en/products...100detail.html