Thread: Looking for sebring kit assembly in los angeles! Referral anyone?

Looking for sebring kit assembly in los angeles! Referral anyone?

Hey, can anyone refer someone who is reliable and can build an exotic body kit on sebring? I have kit, car, and builders manual etc.

Thanks!

Unless it's the super sport version made by fugazzi forget about trying to build it
    All the other Bentley kits from rockstar and other replica sellers were so poor quality you would be wasting your money even trying to build it

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    Unless it's the super sport version made by fugazzi forget about trying to build it
    All the other Bentley kits from rockstar and other replica sellers were so poor quality you would be wasting your money even trying to build it
    cutlass442, That is not necessarily correct ! I personally have seen 2 different company's that make a very nice , Build-able kit for the Sebring. fugazzi may have started the trend , but there are others just as good ! I Have Seen Them !!

*sebastiamr21, Let us know what you have so we may be able to help you out. cutlass 442 is right about Rockstar and Vinnies Crap B3nt1ey kits, They are more time than they are worth !!! PM me and I will tell you how I know !