Thread: 3800SC to fiero wiring harness needed. Complete plug and play.

3800SC to fiero wiring harness needed. Complete plug and play.

Hey guys,

Been a while. I need a complete plug and play 3800SC to fiero wiring harness for my car. I do not have a donor cable.

Any suggestions on who can build me one? Tried a guy in Green Bay but it did not work out. Never responsed to any emails or phone calls.

Already have my PCM programmed.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Go over to http://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/Ul...i?action=intro and go on the forum and look for fieroflyer. He made a 3800 wiring harness for me a couple years ago. Decent price and good guy to deal with in my experience. He is in Canada. I think you will need to join/register to send him a pm. Might even still be a thread in the Mall section where he explains his wiring harness. There are a couple folks over on Pennock's that make harnesses so if he is not available then you should be able to find someone to make you one.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

Thank you.

Surfdogskier who did your PCM reprogramming?
    I tried to get a wiring harness from Red Devil River but they returned my money (thank you) without explanation?? I still see Red Devil on eBay, not sure what is going on?
    Dana

Surfdogskier , I seen your post over on pennocks , I am in Tennessee as well and also offer a plug and play harness be glad to help any way I can.
    My harness is different from the others . Easiest way mine can be described is as a wire tuck harness. it leaves for a very clean install.. but Dan aka Fieroflyer does make a good harness and has been doing it a long time,
    this is a pic of a customers engine bay with my harness on it, very little of the harness can be seen..
    Last edited by Jbrown; 01-29-2017 at 11:37 PM.
    1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
    1985 Fiero GT Northstar
    1985 Fiero GT 3800

Jbrown how much is your harness ?

Don how much was the harness from fiero flyer ?

Quote Originally Posted by mera308gts View Post
    Surfdogskier who did your PCM reprogramming?
    I tried to get a wiring harness from Red Devil River but they returned my money (thank you) without explanation?? I still see Red Devil on eBay, not sure what is going on?
    Dana
    That is exactly what happened with me. I purchased from him on Ebay and then got my money return without explanation.

I am very interested. I heard Fieroflyer does it also. Where are you located in TN? Can you give me a cost. You can PM me if needed.

Thanks,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by surfdogskier View Post
    I am very interested. I heard Fieroflyer does it also. Where are you located in TN? Can you give me a cost. You can PM me if needed.

Thanks,
    Jason
    Sorry guys I work 2nd shift and just now having a chance to check in.
    I am located in Tullahoma, for standard harness I charge $350 if I am supplied with an uncut 3800 harness and your c500 connector, i supply new c203 and new obd2 port. The way my harness is built it might be an problem with the stretched kits, but i am willing to work with it and come up with a different routing for such cars but by doing so it would require lengthening of many of the wires probably be around another $50 for such..
    1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
    1985 Fiero GT Northstar
    1985 Fiero GT 3800

Right now I am looking for an uncut harness. The one I have is cut. Hopefully have one here in the next couple weeks.