Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Donor Option for Vaydor G35

Best Donor Option for Vaydor G35

Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

I am getting close to pulling the trigger on building a Vaydor G35 with my teenage son (bonding time) before he gets too old and moves out of the house for college in a couple years and am wondering if anyone has some insight on the best year G35 to use. I am assuming that because it is designed to fit on the 2003 - 2007 Infiniti G35 that the body styles are the same, but what about any insight on other aspects? I noticed the gauge cluster differs between the 2003 and 2006, etc.. My son drives a G37 now but no way are we going to cut that one up, but I love how it's built. Maybe people here have mounted on a G37?

Is a newer G35 any better than an older for this build? (other than the obvious that it is a newer car)

Just curious your thoughts and will appreciate any insight you guys can give me.

Like I said, we are getting really close to committing and have been searching Craig's List for a donor.

Thanks,
    Freddy

Anouther new member posting about Vaydor my suspicion is very high of who the real owner of these accounts are I suggest looking into the company of vaydor bodykits and Matt before you send him a penny

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Anouther new member posting about Vaydor my suspicion is very high of who the real owner of these accounts are I suggest looking into the company of vaydor bodykits and Matt before you send him a penny
    Well I can say that I am a sincere member and not affiliated with anyone else here. I am aware of the negativity Matt and his company have been getting lately, but it all seems to be related to builds which he clearly admits he wants out of. I just want to buy the panels. Has anyone had issues getting the panels from him? I see some builders that I won't mention on Facebook and Instagram with active builds and parts laying round.. so I am assuming he is honestly fulfilling those orders. Is that a bad assumption?

In any case, if anyone has ideas on my original question, I would appreciate it. Right now, there are a ton of 2003 G35s in my area and I see a couple 2006s. There is only a few thousand dollars between them so I am thinking about getting a 2003 to save money. Either way, I m going to pull the engine and rebuild it along with the transmission with the goal of installing twin turbos.

Thanks again.

Not at all builders are waiting months for parts with some claims the their clients will sue them due to time delays ask for yourself

Does anyone know what windshield is used on the Vaydor coupe?

Chrysler Sebring

Thank you metro. Would you or anyone happen to know what glass the doors use and rear? Is there any other glass I am missing? Thanks again.

I am trying to price out all the other pieces that do not come with the kit (I understand glass comes with it, but just in case I want to buy new). Are there pieces I need to purchase that is not provided?

Thanks again.

you got the kit and have no glass?

ask matt, good luck getting a reply

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    you got the kit and have no glass?
    No I don't have kit yet, but wondering what glass it takes. Anyone know? Would be a major bummer if you break your door glass and have to order it through Matt..

Thanks