Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mounting the Vaydor roadster body

Mounting the Vaydor roadster body

Hello everyone. So I spoke with Matt a couple of weeks and I am getting ready to buy the roadster Kit. How is the body mounted to the G35? I've tried researching it but can't come up with anything definitive. I found a post that said they welded all of the mounting tabs and also added some more. Also what extra bracing have you guys done to make the body more rigid and solid.

I don't need anyone telling me I cant do it or have someone else build it. I am looking for information on how the mounting process is done.

Thanks for any input you can provide. I look forward to learning from everyone on the forum.

Matt supplies a roll cage which you attach to the cut down g35

You then attach the body to the roll
    Cage and existing g35

have a read here then decide if you still wish to go though with it
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...or-review.html

Metro, I think anyone who has been on the worldwide web during the past month knows about your displeasure with Matt/Vaydor. Sorry that you had a bad experience but your trying to dissuade potential buyers is wearing thin. I can count on you replying to every potential buyer on this forum and it is getting old. You've said your peace now move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTS View Post
    Metro, I think anyone who has been on the worldwide web during the past month knows about your displeasure with Matt/Vaydor. Sorry that you had a bad experience but your trying to dissuade potential buyers is wearing thin. I can count on you replying to every potential buyer on this forum and it is getting old. You've said your peace now move on.
    Hey BlackGTS, ***** For somebody with 2 total post on this forum, You sure have strong opinions about Matt/Vador. Every potential buyer of anything from Matt deserves to hear the Good and the BAD. Matt has been put up on a pedestal for years and it is time potential customers hear about what a terrible business person Matt is.
    On the GOOD SIDE; The Vaydor is a Good Looking Poser Car

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    I recommend everybody read this thread about the Vaydor/ Matt Information is a great thing. I was at the time afraid to comment about Matts POOR business practices because he had a close following of Blind sided poster that were in LOVE with his design and would put up with anything in order to be close to the Genius that they felt Matt was.

This thread is about mounting a kit guys.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Yes but I believe everyone should be warned as if I was aware of how much hassle this would be I wouldn't of entertained it for one second

Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    Matt supplies a roll cage which you attach to the cut down g35

You then attach the body to the roll
    Cage and existing g35
    Thanks cutlass. Do u just glue the body to the frame? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Thanks. I am well aware of your problem with Vaydor. I appreciate it but I don't want any of this on my post. I just want to know how to mount the body into the chassis.