Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Mounting the Vaydor roadster body

  1. #1

    Mounting the Vaydor roadster body

    Hello everyone. So I spoke with Matt a couple of weeks and I am getting ready to buy the roadster Kit. How is the body mounted to the G35? I've tried researching it but can't come up with anything definitive. I found a post that said they welded all of the mounting tabs and also added some more. Also what extra bracing have you guys done to make the body more rigid and solid.

    I don't need anyone telling me I cant do it or have someone else build it. I am looking for information on how the mounting process is done.

    Thanks for any input you can provide. I look forward to learning from everyone on the forum.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,847
    Matt supplies a roll cage which you attach to the cut down g35

    You then attach the body to the roll
    Cage and existing g35

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    335
    have a read here then decide if you still wish to go though with it
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...or-review.html

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    Metro, I think anyone who has been on the worldwide web during the past month knows about your displeasure with Matt/Vaydor. Sorry that you had a bad experience but your trying to dissuade potential buyers is wearing thin. I can count on you replying to every potential buyer on this forum and it is getting old. You've said your peace now move on.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGTS View Post
    Metro, I think anyone who has been on the worldwide web during the past month knows about your displeasure with Matt/Vaydor. Sorry that you had a bad experience but your trying to dissuade potential buyers is wearing thin. I can count on you replying to every potential buyer on this forum and it is getting old. You've said your peace now move on.
    Hey BlackGTS, ***** For somebody with 2 total post on this forum, You sure have strong opinions about Matt/Vador. Every potential buyer of anything from Matt deserves to hear the Good and the BAD. Matt has been put up on a pedestal for years and it is time potential customers hear about what a terrible business person Matt is.
    On the GOOD SIDE; The Vaydor is a Good Looking Poser Car

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    have a read here then decide if you still wish to go though with it
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...or-review.html
    I recommend everybody read this thread about the Vaydor/ Matt Information is a great thing. I was at the time afraid to comment about Matts POOR business practices because he had a close following of Blind sided poster that were in LOVE with his design and would put up with anything in order to be close to the Genius that they felt Matt was.

  7. #7
    This thread is about mounting a kit guys.
    Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
    White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
    White Gagliardi Vendetta
    Gemballa avalanche 911

    Team Mad Mechanics 2016

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    335
    Yes but I believe everyone should be warned as if I was aware of how much hassle this would be I wouldn't of entertained it for one second

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cutlass442 View Post
    Matt supplies a roll cage which you attach to the cut down g35

    You then attach the body to the roll
    Cage and existing g35
    Thanks cutlass. Do u just glue the body to the frame? Thanks

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    have a read here then decide if you still wish to go though with it
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/co...or-review.html
    Thanks. I am well aware of your problem with Vaydor. I appreciate it but I don't want any of this on my post. I just want to know how to mount the body into the chassis.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •