Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lambo bumper on C7 Corvette

Hybrid View

Lambo bumper on C7 Corvette

Hi everyone

It's been quite a few years since I've been on this form. Anybody who remembers me might remember I was looking to either build a Countach kit or Diablo. Last year I bought a brand new 2017 Corvette. I found this picture on Instagram and was wondering if there's anybody who is really good with fibreglass and fabrication that could make something like this?

It's a Lamborghini Aventador front bumper on a C7 Vette.

Is there anyway you can post pictures on here ? I would show you what it looks like but I don't see any option to post pictures

Upload to imgur and post link

Here it is:

I Like this ! Who else thinks it looks Cool ?

Quote Originally Posted by hawk23 View Post
    Hi everyone

It's been quite a few years since I've been on this form. Anybody who remembers me might remember I was looking to either build a Countach kit or Diablo. Last year I bought a brand new 2017 Corvette. I found this picture on Instagram and was wondering if there's anybody who is really good with fibreglass and fabrication that could make something like this?

It's a Lamborghini Aventador front bumper on a C7 Vette.

Is there anyway you can post pictures on here ? I would show you what it looks like but I don't see any option to post pictures

I like that and it doesn't look to terribly hard to fabricate or alter from a nose from someones kit.
    Where are you located ? If you were anywhere close to Maryland I would give it a shot. I have done many projects like this. It may be time consuming but maybe someone else would like to do the same to there Corvette. Send me a PM when you have a chance

I just found this car on the Corvette forum. The result from that forum are mixed about 50% like it and 50% think it is an terrible. One poster put a picture up of a new corvette ZR-1 , and it looks similar to the Lambo bumper vette
    .https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-his-c7-2.html

That's it!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercobra View Post
    Here it is:

I'm in Canada. I guess I would have to get you a C7 bumper and a Lambo bumper and send them both out to you?

If there are any Canadian builders out there, PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by fauxknowitall View Post
    I like that and it doesn't look to terribly hard to fabricate or alter from a nose from someones kit.
    Where are you located ? If you were anywhere close to Maryland I would give it a shot. I have done many projects like this. It may be time consuming but maybe someone else would like to do the same to there Corvette. Send me a PM when you have a chance

If there was another person that would like to do this to a C7 and lives closer to me , The fabricating cost could be split between the 2 of you and it would be more reasonable. I would need a C7 here so I can blend the 2 together properly. Hopefully someone else will chime in !

Better photo:

2019 ZR-1: