Thread: Any shops able to put an Automoda convertible on a Fiero?

Any shops able to put an Automoda convertible on a Fiero?

I have managed to acquire what I think to be a complete (never installed) Automoda convertible kit for a Fiero. This particular kit is for a notchback, but it will be going on a fastback. Looks like the only difference is the rear fiberglass quarters that come with kit. My stock fastback quarters would have to be worked unless somebody has these pieces laying around. I live in the St. Louis area, but will travel if needed. Ideally would love to find a shop that has done this before. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Scott svt4me@gmail.com

Check on pennocks a few guys have them there.

shem

shemdogg, I have reached out on PFF. Nobody on there has really come through with anything solid. I thought here would be a better choice because there are kit cars still being built in here. There is a lot of fabricating that goes into building one from what I have seen. I'm hoping somebody chimes in.

Look for user danyel on pff, hes got an automoda top

shem

Shem, I've been in touch with him already. He will be able to help me with pictures and info, but that's about it. He bought the car with the kit already on it. V8Archie did the conversion back in the day when his shop was in Chicago. Archie is now in Vegas and doesn't have the room to do the work. If he was still in Chicago, I'd have him do it.