Thread: TESTAROSSA HELP

TESTAROSSA HELP

I have a 1986 ferrari testarossa that i have been trying to find parts and or someone to make it show quality. I dont where the kit came from or who made it but, its really accurate I bought it 3 years ago and it has been sitting in my garage for 2.5. I have been everywhere on the net and found people only to find out they are crooks. do you have any help, advice or suggestions. The car was running and was in excellent shape when i parked it. I took the motor and trans out to detail and correct some of the build defects on the car. car needs some cosmetic,interior,rim,and detail work

Re:TESTAROSSA HELP

Hi bro, what are you looking for?Sounds like your almost getting there.More info on the parts please......
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

hey there,

well...im looking for a better headlight assembly, rims,wheel wells (someone made mine) a third brake light, maybe a 512 engine hood, accurate testarossa interior,shifter,swithces and guages. tubular chasis would be nice. anything to make it feel more authentic..

Try JC Whitney, they carey alot of automotive acessories.A doon buggy shop should be able to fabricate a tubeular chassie,most likely they would need the bodie for fitting to the chassie.You say a 512 engine hood,didn't you get the hood with the kit?I read that late model Ford probe headlights will work.Take a trip to the wrecking yard and see what you can come up with.
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!