Thread: side windows

side windows

I HAVE CHOPPED THE ROOF ON MY 84 ...5 INCHES NOW HAVING TROUBLE WITH GETTING LEXAN OR GLASS MADE ANY HELP
    CHOP TOP

Re: side windows

any glass shop should be able to cut it down. id mark it out with tape for them so they know where to cut. They might not want to do it because it wouldnt fit. everyone these days is looking to sue. If you mark it, there off the hook if it dont fit. Id make a paper pattern too to make sure they cut it to your specs. Do one and fit it before doing the other in case you mess up. That way you only replace one window instead of both. If no one will, chk with someone whos already done theirs and see how they handled it.

THANKS I'LL TRY THAT ...OFF TOPIC I JUST RETURNED FROM SPEEDORAMA HTD HAD 3 CARS THERE NOT BAD
    CHOP TOP

How much does admission into Speedorama cost?

RJONES, I always wanted to do a drop top... Can you go into a little detail on how you did yours? 5" is a big drop... How meany degrees did you have to move your winshield back? V8Archie says he moved his his back 9 degrees for his 3" drop. Do you have any pictures? Thanks
    Sorry for all the questions, it's just I like the drop tops and they look cool....

$15.00 ADM...$9.00 PARKING....NOT EXACTLY SURE ON DEGREE BUT WILL CHECK AND I'M WAITING FOR FILM TO COME BACK..WILL TRY TO POST WHEN DOES...MY WIFE SAYS 5 INCHES IS TOO MUCH WHEN I DO AGIAN I'LL TAKE OUT LESS TRY FOR AND GOOD MEDIUM
    CHOP TOP

Looking forward to seeing the pictures...

STILL TRYING TO DO MY SIDE GLASS ..I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD TRY TO MAKE A FRAME LIKE A COUNTACH OR TRY TO USE JUST GLASS...ANY SUGGESTION ??? ???
    CHOP TOP