Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Countach body plans

Countach body plans

I'm looking for plans for the lamborghini countach. What I really need is the shape of the side of the car as it sloped down the window and down the door to the bottom of the car... Non-anniversary model. It would be nice to have all the dimensions and even better to have all templates, but the shape of the side is pretty much all I need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken

Re: Countach body plans

i'll see what i got, but later tonight
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I want them too. Countaches are hot.

Diablos, Murcielagos, Gallardos... They are all awesome looking cars. Countaches are just so unique looking. I don't know of another car that looks quite as distinct as it.

25th, like u didnt want* ;D

LP400

LP500
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Thanks! I appreciate the help AutoMX.

So far I have collected this.. Anyone want to ADD to it?

COUNTACH JUNKYARD LIST & MEASUREMENTS

WHEELBASE / STRETCH: Wheelbase stretch for countach 5" inches (for most kits), A stock Fiero wheelbase is 93.5" so adding 5" inches makes it 98.5" inches and the original car is 98.4" inches - But 98.4 inches converted to a fraction it actually 98-3/8" inches take that from the stock wheelbase of 93.5 and you have 4-7/8" less not the 5" inches that most stretch it to., Yeah its only 1/8" difference, But would it matter to you?

DOOR GLASS: Door window frames are made out of 1/2" angle-iron, The bottom iron is removeable and fits in a pocket beside the seats. The top window and the triangle window were installed from the outside and were fixed. The bottom window installed from the inside of the car and a couple of lever lock clamps at the top hold it in place.

WINDSHIELD MEASUREMENTS: (Countach curved glass windshield )
    1. 37" Top of glass across
    2. 33", 31" along the door, then 2" straight down to meet the bottom
    3. 58.5" Widest point across
    4. 37.25" Top to bottom
    5. 35" Bottom edge of glass across

HEADLIGHTS: Headlights that are a great fit in the Countach are Honda CBR-700 (4 needed), Mounting and adjusting brackets are easily made from the originals.

DRIVING/DIRECTIONALS (front): The front turn signal park light used are from a Subaru XT's front bumper, The dimensions are 8-7/8" long 2-1/2" tall and 1-1/4" deep, depth front to back about 4-1/2"

HOOD / TRUNK RELEASE LEVER: The Fiat X-19 (designed by Bertone as was the Countach) has the two handle locking trunk/hood release in the drivers door jamb.

MARKER LIGHTS: Four Red and Amber marker lights are from a 1980s Hyundai. (year anyone?)

taillights can vary, but alot of delivery type trucks have very similar ones. do a search here and you'll find a half dozen topics on em.

aconcepts

I have templetes to the 25th

I have a tail light plannel for 25 th. I could copy it