Thread: Looking for an electronics guru!*!***!

Looking for an electronics guru!*!***!

Begining to panic here... are there any electonics gurus this side of the country (Ottawa Canada area) that believe that they can hook up the Veglia gauges from a 95 f355 to a stock Fiero. I have installed the temp/pressure Ferrari senders into the 2.8 GM engine. I also have the ferrari service manual.
    Any takers at all???

Re: Looking for an electronics guru!*!***!

It to be an ass but if you where down by us here in Indiana I have 2 guys that are the sh!!
    If its something that can be talked through they maybe able to help?
    I am in Lowell, Indiana<br />Building an 88 Fiero GT with a 93 STS Northstar and 5 speed Getrag. <br />Custom Mr. Mikes interior, Norms fiberglass nose and custom paint.

I would imagine there is someone around you like this co. www.mrspeedometer.com basically you just need the right senders. You can likely just send the gauges to these guys and they can send everything back to you. They are good to deal with.

Metro Tachograph in Toronto can possibly help too. This is what they do for a living.
    Sorry, no phone number

'BLUTES", I am in Ottawa, installed my Autometer guages using the Fiero harness and a SBC. I would assume most of the Veglia guages.... water, volt, gas, etc. will work properly with their senders. The only one that may be a problem will be the speedo gauge.... you will need to know what the Veglia speedo is looking (pulses((2000/4000))) for. I went with the Autometer guages as the speedo is programable. I'd have to look around as I wrote down most of the wire colors from the Fiero harness/somewhere!!.... call me at work tomorrow... 781-9653.
    Sandy

Sorry Brian, I was real busy today and didn't return your call. I'm off to the cottage for the W/E. Could you call me at home Sun eve (830-9021) of at work on Monday....
    Sandy