Thread: Fiero Hubcenter diameter

Fiero Hubcenter diameter

Hi,

Need you help in getting the diameter of the hubcenter on the fiero (1985 SE 2.8L V6). I need to order a set of hubcentric wheel adaptors and need the diameter of the hubcenter. Please help.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Re: Fiero Hubcenter diameter

Quote Originally Posted by koenigtr
    Hi,

Need you help in getting the diameter of the hubcenter on the fiero (1985 SE 2.8L V6).* I need to order a set of hubcentric wheel adaptors and need the diameter of the hubcenter.* Please help.

Thanks,
    Andrew
    Andrew:

I have a source here in Tampa who can make a set of not only hub centric but with load centric studs and lugs to keep your wheels from vibrating. He is in the industry and will do us a favor as members of this site. Unfortunately, he is not in the retail industry or I could pass along the information to you and you could call him. The pricing is very competitive since we get them at wholesale. He just needs the bolt circle of the wheels, new stud length and thickness of the wheel adapter. He also recomends that you keep the front under 2 inches and even better, about one inch to keep you car from not handling properly and wearing out your wheel bearings.

Dave

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Thanks Funnywheel for the info... However, I have already place the order with a local company and they are just waiting for me to give them the dimension of the hubcenter. I got the dimension from tirerack and if someone is interested, the dimension is 57.1mm

AK

57.1mm is correct. Make sure you get studs that are long enough and use lug nuts that have a tapered barrel on them. Chevy S-10 studs (they have a 323 stamped on the back of them) are longer than most GM studs if your not already using hi tempered studs from ARP.

Dave

Dave, I'll be ready to order mine soon.. Just gotta decide which wheels I am going to use.
    http://www.fiero-performance.com/misc/songman355a.gif      Fiero-Performance.com      [url=http://www.fiero-performance.com/coastrun/]2nd Annual California Coast Run[/url

Ok Dale, Jim is ready when we are.

Dave