Thread: Lambo road clearance

Lambo road clearance

Hi all,

Well today was the day that I moved my car to the body shop, But I have a feeling my front end is just too low. It was a bit of a pain getting it on and off the flat deck...but we managed. Aparentley the stock Countach 25th has a 5" road clearance? I was wondering what front end road clearance some of you may have on your 25Th's?. I will try and post some pics in a few days, I loaned out my camera .

Thanks,

Re: Lambo road clearance

Mine was 5 inches too. It did make it difficult getting into my driveway and gas stations.
    Slow down for rail tracks!. You have a reason to, unlike like those goofy lowered hondas.

kitcarnut

I have almost 5" (road clearance) no problem on speed bumps,some driveways .
    soooo, what collor is it ?

Thanks for the replys, Well I guess I am way too low I have roughly 3.5 inches of road clearance... But it does look goood ;D. I am planning on painting it black... hopefully.

Thanks again,

I have installed air shock systems this summer for two different customers who had the same problems,cars look great low,I wouldn't want one any other way but lots of hassles,unable to get on hoists ,alignment machines ,tow trucks ,trailers etc,never mind steep drives and so on.Th e shocks were custom made* direct bolt ons for 84-87 chassis's with* an -on-board* compressor ,control and* gauge.Takes* about 45 sec for 2-3 " lift ,you could get quicker response with a bigger compressor or an air tank and valves ,but expect to pay for the luxury...the kits were $700 installed.I will have pics on my next web pg up-date...john

Quote Originally Posted by lamboman
    I am planning on painting it black... hopefully.
    Thanks again,
    Black,be aware that black cars get extremely hot, and if you have a V8 it's going to get even hotter.Not to mention some Lambo kits have the half side widows, makeing ventilation poor.(not a flame,black did come in second for the most popular color).
    Most popular automotive paint colors.
    http://www.cars.com/carsapp/wpost/?s...s/03sport.tmpl
    The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Thanks John... That sounds like a good option to solve my problems, I will check out the pics when you update your site. James.. I thought about a few colors but always came back to black.. I figure all the work I have into my car, how can I not paint it the color I really want. Although I completly see what you are saying.. I drive a black Fiero daily now and it is not too bad

Thanks,

I drive a black Avalanche daily and before it I had a white Jeep, The Jeep was hotter inside than my Avalanche. I really wanted to paint my 355 black but I plan on selling it when done so I am painting it red.

Trev, you've came a along way sence I saw you last..... We do need to see pictures of the car before and after paint.... I think Black is the way to go... O, by the way my car is 5" from the spoiler to the ground as will... Take care, I know winter is coming soon in NS. It'll be nice to get her painted before it gets too cold. Later Felix

Hey Felix, Hopefully I will get it painted before the snow flies LOL.. I dont get too much progress done on the car over the NS winters. How is your car?.. Any recent pics?. I will try and post some of mine as soon as I get my camera back. Talk to you later.