Thread: testy/512tr headlight hinges

testy/512tr headlight hinges

I am getting ready to mount up my hedalight and all i have are fiberglass pods, no instructions, brackets or hinges, does anyone have diagrams for the bracketry used to mate the ferrari style pod to the fiero headlight motor, and does anyone know where i could get a set of adjustable headlight retainers, there are four round lights that appear to be about 5" in diameter that came with the kit but nothing to hold them in or adjust them thanks

Re: testy/512tr headlight hinges

jdoor i think you have a creative kit,ive never dealt with one of those,but i like them.i think i could figure itout if i had some pictures.i can tell you that the fiero h/l assm.is not the best choice for the h/l assy,i would try to use a rx7 or saturn h/l assy,the fiero assy, is made to push open a door that is mounted to the hood and they are big and bulky compared to some jap units.you have to move them forward ,which isnt that diffucult but the angle that they have to be in takes up a lot of space if you use a h/l door attached to the h/l assy.ill find some of my pics to show you how to move them forward,but you will probably have to wing it on installing the other pieces to the fiero assys.ive had several people ask me different questions about building thecreative 512s,apparently they didnt have any kind of manual.what are you doing for your qtr. glass

MY CAR ALREADY HAS TEMPERED QUARTER GLASS MOUNTED

O.K i understand

sorry, didnt mean to shout, I do want to retain fiero h/l motors to recycle the wiring and because thebracketry to mount them to the body is already there, I am only missing the hinges/bracketry to mount the motors to the fiberglass headlight pods