Thread: testarossa measurements

testarossa measurements

I am trying to find the measurements of these parts for the testarossa, how tall and long the door is and the side or quarter glass is. Do any of you have any blueprints for it, or know where to find them.

Thanks

Re: testarossa measurements

I think AutoX originally posted this pic. Hopefully you can interpolate the info from it.

- Sorry, going back to look at the drawing, I can't read any of the measurements.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

this should help
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Beerman,

I have a 1/5 scale dwg of the attached image. Since this is my first post, I hope I attached it correctly so that it appears. The dwg measures 18 x36", and unlike the attached photo, it is perfectly clear. I have been meaning to make copies at the local copy center, but have not gotten around to it yet. If you forward your address to me, I would be happy to mail you a copy.

Thanks guys, this is a real good start. I want to replace the fiero door with one that has a window with angled rear, like the real car.My wifes car , 02 honda accord two door has the perfect door but is really long cmpared to the fiero door.I know it would be a hugh task, to match the door jam areas and weather-stripping, but i want to at least try.

Automx, do you think your friend marcello, would know these measurements. i think you mentioned him having a real testarossa at one time

Thanks again

Sorry but I doubt he has much of any measurements of the car. He didn't need any when doing hands-on body work, and the molds/panels he pulled were modified to fit the fiero doors :P
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Adam, good idea on changing the window to rake back, you dont need to change the door to do it though, get the window, tracks and hardware for the windows from a 86-89 taurus and transplant them into the existing fiero door, and you'll get the result you are after