Thread: Arizona Registration for Re-Bodied Vette

Arizona Registration for Re-Bodied Vette

does anyone know what's involved in titling and registering my new car in Arizona? It is a 84 corvette with 4 delorto's, no cats, re-bodied as a ferrari daytona coupe. Comes from Massachusets, For Obvious reasons I would like to become emissions exempt. I was considering titling as a 1966 Ferrari Replica, or specially constructed vehicle.

Help Please
    John
    Scottsdale AZ

Re: Arizona Registration for Re-Bodied Vette

I don't know Arizona laws, but I do have some q's about your car. Is that really a coupe or a convertable? If it's a coupe, could you post some pics?

Did you have that built or did you buy is already complete--in other words, is somebody building a non-convertable Daytona on a Vette frame. I'd love some info on it--it may be what I'm looking for.

You can e-mail off the list at: ramsruul@yahoo.com

Any leads would be appreciated.

Daytona Coupe

Mike Hudson car (known for Killer spyders), Replica Daytona coupe (molds from an original), Not finished, was being made as a NART replica, I'm having it changed back to Original (No flares). No Pics yet, soon to come. Currently trying to source original parts. Any help appreciated, always willing to talk to fans.
    John

Any one registered a fiero rebody or any other type of rebody in arizona lately???
    thanks
    JLS

Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Coupe
    I would like to become emissions exempt. I was considering titling as a 1966 Ferrari Replica, or specially constructed vehicle.
    John,
    Although I am not from Arizona, I know that in PA a specialty constructed vehicle is far easier to apply for and is emmissions exempt. Arizona may differ, but it will be easier than going as a ferrari rebuild.
    Sorry I couldn't answer for sure but I thought I would share what I found to be easier for me to register.

Bob
    5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Quote Originally Posted by Rams Ruul
    I don't know Arizona laws, but I do have some q's about your car.* Is that really a coupe or a convertable?* If it's a coupe, could you post some pics?*

Did you have that built or did you buy is already complete--in other words, is somebody building a non-convertable Daytona on a Vette frame.* I'd love some info on it--it may be what I'm looking for.

You can e-mail off the list at: ramsruul@yahoo.com

Any leads would be appreciated.

Here's a few pics of John's car.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Few More ;D ;D Coupe molds still around also!!!
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Yep I bought a kit car in Wisconsin brought to Phx. what ever the title says is what it will be registered as .You will first have to take it thru emissions then if you pass you take it to Dmv for inspection then you get new registration
    1BadF40 And now runnin with the Devil