Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speakers in the headrests, yes or no?

Speakers in the headrests, yes or no?

???* *I need to order my seat coverings soon.* Is it a good idea to retain the headrest speakers or not?
    Also, have I been away for a while or something, but did Mr. Mikes "Italian" leather seat covers take a massive jump in price?* *Were they not $420- 450 two years ago?* *Well over $600 now!
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Re: Speakers in the headrests, yes or no?

I donít know but I have a almost new two tone gray Mr. Mike seats I will be selling in the near future I wish I could keep them but they have the red Fiero emblem in the back of them. Am I wrong or does he sell just the covers or is the 600 for the whole pair of seats?

Does anyone have a reference for an upolsterer who can install speakers in the headrest of custom seats?

I haven't picked out the seats yet....I would wait until that part of the build is ready.

Thanks!

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP2175
    Does anyone have a reference for an upolsterer who can install speakers in the headrest of custom seats?

I haven't picked out the seats yet....I would wait until that part of the build is ready.

Thanks!

Chris
    check Mr Mikes website for instructions; I am pretty sure he (at least HAD) has directions on how to reinstall the fiero seat spkrs and I think it might be pretty good directions on how to do new ones. Haven't checked it in over a yr prob but it was there at one time.

Thanks for the reference for Mr Mike's.....

Does anyone have the web address for his site?

Thanks!

Chris

Yes Dale, I kept mine, but upgraded the speakers.... I really love the 'head' speakers! It's worth the extra $50. (at least that's what the price was 4 yrs ago.....)
    Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by cowans
    Yes Dale, I kept mine, but upgraded the speakers.... I really love the 'head' speakers! It's worth the extra $50. (at least that's what the price was 4 yrs ago.....)
    Sandy
    That is what I wanted to hear.* thanks Sandy 8)
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Yes i would have to agree with sandy in my f355 spider the headrest speakers are a must. I bought my Mr Mikes seats(Seats and interior covers) off eBay for 500 shipped and they came with upgraded speakers. I love them. -austin

The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

I just want to say my 87 has a set of Mr. Mikes two tone gray leather seats in it and they are awesome the look the feel is great the sad part is the back of the seat has a big red Fiero emblem in it. I hate to get rid of them but why could the not have put a horse there. :'(