Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: are there tube frame options for the murcielago

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2

    are there tube frame options for the murcielago

    HELLO EVERYONE,
    IM RATHER NEW TO THE ARENA OF BUILDING REPLICA EXOTICS.IM AT THE POINT WERE IM WATCHING LOCAL BUILDERS CONSTRUCT THESE VEHICLES.AFTER I SELL MY 300TT NISSAN I WANT TO BUILD ONE OF MY OWN.I AM THINKING OF BUILDING A DIABLO FIRST,SOLELY BECAUSE THERE ARE MANY MORE RESOURCES OUT THERE TO ACHIVE THE DESIRED FINISHED PRODUCT,I HAVE FIVE YEARS LEFT OF COLLEGE,WHEN I DO GRADUATE I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUILD AND SELL THESE AUTOMOBILES.I WAS SURFING SOME WEB SIGHTS,AND CAME ACROSS SOME PICTURES OF A MURCIELAGO GTS.I WAS QUITE IMPRESSED WITH THE OVERALL LOOKS OF THE CAR.I HAVE SEEN A COUPLE MERC REPLICAS AND THEY DONT COMPARE TO THE DIABLOS.I WENT ON TO A WEBSITE THAT MAKES A BATMOBILE,BUT I AM LED TO BELIVE THAT THIS CAR DISPLAYED MAY BE THE REAL DEAL.MY QUESTION TO EVERYONE IS,ARE THERE ANY COMPANIES OUT THERE THAT OFFER THE QUALITY ON THE MERCS THAT ARE OFFERED ON THE DIABLOS.AS I LEARN MORE I WISH TO CREATE JUST SUCH QUALITY KITS.IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY SUCH COMPANIES PLEASE POST SOME INFO.
    GREATLY APPRECIATED.

  2. #2
    mikeo
    Guest

    Re: are there tube frame options for the murcielago

    I am in the process of adapting one of my Proline chassis to be used under a Murci.
    See some pics of the Diablo model at www.chassisworksinc.com

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    16

    Re: are there tube frame options for the murcielago

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeo
    I am in the process of adapting one of my Proline chassis to be used under a Murci.
    See some pics of the Diablo model at www.chassisworksinc.com
    the murci kit can be fix on the proline chassi? ???

  4. #4
    mikeo
    Guest

    Re: are there tube frame options for the murcielago

    Yup, both the Diablo and the Murci from Triangle G were designed to fit on the modified Fiero. My chassis is designed to replace the Fiero, so with a little bit of tweaking and some different tubing to mount the body, we're on the money. I'll have the chassis with the stock Murci body (raw not finished)* at Knotts if you get a chance to ck it out.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    16

    Re: are there tube frame options for the murcielago

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeo
    Yup, both the Diablo and the Murci from Triangle G were designed to fit on the modified Fiero. My chassis is designed to replace the Fiero, so with a little bit of tweaking and some different tubing to mount the body, we're on the money. I'll have the chassis with the stock Murci body (raw not finished)* at Knotts if you get a chance to ck it out.
    Sure i like to, but i'm from so far away : can you send me some pict's for my mail colts66@hotmail.com or blacks0ul.hs@gmail.com
    do you make export for Portugal?

  6. #6
    mikeo
    Guest

    Re: are there tube frame options for the murcielago

    I can ship to wherever you like. Once it's in the container and leaves the dock, it's all the same to me. I'll post some pics after Knotts. ;D

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    16

    Re: are there tube frame options for the murcielago

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeo
    I can ship to wherever you like. Once it's in the container and leaves the dock, it's all the same to me. I'll post some pics after Knotts. ;D
    nice, so when i see it i will decide if buy or not

  8. #8
    mikeo
    Guest

    Re: are there tube frame options for the murcielago

    sounds good, till then..research, research, research. ;D

Similar Threads

  1. Tranny options for tube chassis Countach
    By novi331 in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 11:46 AM
  2. What's a Tube frame weight?
    By KSLambo in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 02:39 PM
  3. tube vs. donor frame
    By Mr_Ray in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 12:09 PM
  4. Fiero Tube Frame
    By Any_Key in forum Technical Discussion & Question
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 02:42 PM
  5. Murci Tube frame
    By illuder in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •