Thread: Anyone remember the Testarossa Replica kits for the Camaro / Firebirds??

Anyone remember the Testarossa Replica kits for the Camaro / Firebirds??

In my search to possibly build another kit, I ran across a few photos on my other computer of a Testarossa Replica The kit that uses a Z-28 or Trans-Am for the Donor. I'm guessing with all of the lawsuits, no one produces these anymore huh?

Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

Re: Anyone remember the Testarossa Replica kits for the Camaro / Firebirds??

i have heard but never seen a testy kit on those donor's but i have seen a testy kit on a vette and a 308 kit on a firebirds/camaro they are still around and still avilalible just need to know where to look

if i remember right, most of those kits were for F-bodies ???
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Cars pop up on Ebay every so often. I've never seen anyone advertise panels, though.
    Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
    http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Are you asking about the 'Evoluzione'??? Not sure if Euroworks is still a dealer. Two years ago, my son was playing hockey over in Slovakia and when over there I tried to visit the K1 site... The owner was in the midst of moving to a new headquarters, and never did meet up with him....
    Sandy
    http://www.euroworksexotics.com/Evoluzione/
    or,
    http://www.k1-styling.sk/

Thanks for the info.

I do remember the Testarossa kits for the Vette as well. I saw one at a show and thought it looked pretty good. The F-body kits lookd good as well and like the Vette based kits at least a Trans-Am / Z-28 F-body had a little bit of performance.

I considered building a Evoluzione and have some info on the "US Distributor" for the kit but I'm just not sure I care for the look of the car. On one hand it's very original looking but they were'nt able to provide any references of anyone in the states who built one. (at least at the time I asked).

Previous Builds: AF - 308 Replica w/ V8 & GM F-body Testarossa Replica
    Current Toys: 308 V8 Project #2, 91 V-12 Jaguar XJ-S Coupe. 1983 Hurst\Olds, 1979 Trans/AM - 468CID Bracket Car.

There is one for sale here in Houston at a consignment lot. The kits in good shape and doesn't look bad. It needs
    a more correct set of wheels. The wheelbase on a F-Body is totally off, if you want to make an authentic looking kit.
    However, it will still fool many regular people. True exotic and kit people will know the differnence. The was also
    F-bodied F40 replica kit back in the day. Of course you can just add a Ferrari inspired targa hatch.
    Attached Images Attached Images