Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swift kit

Swift kit

Hey Im new and i wanted to know if there is any possible way to turn a suzuki swift into a replica of a shelby cobra

Re: Swift kit

this is sort of the wrong place to ask since this a more of a replica forum than the "body kits" you might be imagining. never heard anyone mention a suzuki here, ever. :-\
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Any way Iwant to make a replica of a ferari or shelby cobra or something

Hi all,

I've seen a miata that was made into a bmw z-3 and also a ferrari 250 gto, both convertibles.....And with a username like yours I don't see why you couldn't create your own look.....Though I must say I have no idea what a swift is...Never heard of it till now.....I've also been around the kit car circuit awhile and have never heard of a kit for this car.....
    Me, I sell engines, the cars are free.&nbsp; I need something to crate the engines in.... Enzo Ferrari......<br />Today they are called garage&#039;s, yesterday, they were stable&#039;s.&nbsp; Eric Jacobsen...

I think it is a little mini suv thing.

its just like a geo metro (3 cyl) if not the same car, since suzuki made the geo engine. by the pics it looks the same.
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

I cannot tell you how many times I have been ask the question, "Hey I have a car XXX and I want to make a kit out of it. What kit can I make?" When it comes to kit cars, start your thinking with the end result. Once you figure out which car you want to build, then go looking for the donor. There are reasons why manufactures use VW Bugs, and Fieros. Sure, you can take a kit built for a Fiero and make it fit to anything, but you are going to have to majorily hack the car to dangerous levels. If you have a car and want to make it look better start with lowering it and installing extended wheel wells. If you want to do something more exotic, then do your research. Goto kitcar shows, and join a kit car club. Forget the magazines (except for Kit Car Builder) and find a couple of old timers who have been building kit for many years. This is a scary industry. I would guess that only 1% of the kits sold get built because people underestimate how much money and work these car are.

this is the model suzuki swift i am trying to build a body for they are wicked for drift

In the states that car is a chevy sprint.. I've owned many!
    Actually the first car I ever painted.. LOL I also am building a Kart out of the turbo 1L. drivetrain ;D

They made them from '85-'87 in '88 they switched to the Metro.. still all Suzuki drivetrain
    Just smart enough to be very Dangerous