Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for kits in arround calgary ab that are for sale and were to find them

looking for kits in arround calgary ab that are for sale and were to find them

: :

Re: looking for kits in arround calgary ab that are for sale and were to find them

Are you Blaine as in Blaine Kennedy?

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Re: looking for kits in arround calgary ab that are for sale and were to find them

There are no local kit dealers execpt for a guy who deals in cobras up in the NW. The next closest is Ken in Saskatoon for Diablos.

Re: looking for kits in arround calgary ab that are for sale and were to find th

And a bit further west .. http://www.rehbergmotorcars.ca/index.htm
    Visit My KitCarOnLine Blog<br />http://www.kitcaronline.ca and Links Site at http://www.kitcars.ca

What Funnywheels said.......
    Is your last name Kennedy? ???
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

are you Blaine Kennedy, if so you stole 16k from me and I would love to beat you senseless

I have been talking to Blaine and he is NOT the infamous Blaine Kennedy of fame and fortune in the kit industry.

Blaine was saying he was surprised at the response he got from his name and did not know how to come back on and say it was not our Blaine.

Anyway, Blaine is looking for a 917 kit if anyone knows of one.* Of course there is the new one that is coming out in Jan 2006.

TTFN all.
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000QV

if he isnt afraid of fixing up someone else's work, 917 'Laser' kit cars pop up on ebay all the time for cheap (~$3500) thats with glass and all, so it would definitely be cheapest to get one of those and dump the old donor (most of the VW pans are old and rotted badly)
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...561063231&rd=1

shouldnt cost much, and to import into canada would just mean getting rid of the chassis (since you cant import whole cars)
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

hello , an welcome aboard ,i saw this car when i was in hight school an i was interested in it to , i hope you edit an consider changing your user name to B-917 SO THIS NEVER HAPPEN HERE AGAIN AN GOOD
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!