Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone with a 308/328 replica has a front lower spoiler ??

Anyone with a 308/328 replica has a front lower spoiler ??

I'm interested in getting my hands on a copy of a 308/328 front lower spoiler (one with the longer, extended lip spoiler, like the 308QV and the 288 GTO have) ....Look at the photos below for reference...

All of the 308 replicas and Mera cars have the same short front valance lip...I'm looking for a lower spoiler made for the FIERO replicas, not a copy of the authentic Ferrari 288GTO replica....If anyone has a source of where I can get a copy please post the info here or email me.

[url]http://www.geocities.com/stathis60/308_QV1.jpg
    Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Re: Anyone with a 308 replica has a QV or GTO front lower bumper extension??

the car is the 288GTO, not 308, 308 is what they use often as a 'donor'

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: Anyone with a 308 replica has a QV or GTO front lower bumper extension??

the other way is fiberglass or CF panels

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Re: Anyone with a 308 replica has a copy of the front lower spoiler ??

Thanks for the updated photos MX...

I have updated my msg to correct the names and added photos for reference as well.....The third car in my description is how the car looks today that I would like to update with a longer, deeper front valance....

Now, does anyone have any source(s) for getting a copy of the front valance???*

I know that Butch in Arizona sells nice replica 288GTO panels, but he's expensive....Is there anyone else out there???* I'm not exactly looking for the GTO valance copy since a 308 QV copy will do just fine.....The reason for that is that anything with a 288GTO tag is BIG money.....

http://www.geocities.com/stathis60/3...nt_valance.jpg

Thanks for your time

VK

Re: Anyone with a 308 replica has a QV or GTO front lower valance (spoiler) ??

you would end up spending big money to get a part that is probably wider than your kit car (is that real? if not its well done)
    somebody would be much better off converting the 308/mera kit's bumper into the 288GTO and selling it. Hell, I would do it if I could get a 308 kit bumper to base the work on. After all, I do have the blueprints for the original car..

Re: Anyone with a 308 replica has a QV or GTO front lower valance (spoiler) ??

Try these links, I have purchased the rear spoiler it was decent quality.
    http://www.erebunicorp.com/CLEARANCE/fe308gts.htm
    http://www.erebunicorp.com/wings/ferr.htm
    Take care. Bill

Re: Anyone with a 308 replica has a front lower valance (spoiler) ??

Quote Originally Posted by AutoMX
    you would end up spending big money to get a part that is probably wider than your kit car (is that real? if not its well done)
    somebody would be much better off converting the 308/mera kit's bumper into the 288GTO and selling it. Hell, I would do it if I could get a 308 kit bumper to base the work on. After all, I do have the blueprints for the original car..
    Of course money is tight so I'm not looking to part with much of it....No, I'm not looking for the REAL 288GTO valance copy, but a copy that has been already made to fit the Mera or Fiero 308 replicas.....The red car on the link above is a replica, not the real deal...but it looks decent although it needs to be lowered a few inches...

aa2uk:* thanks for the links....I will call this person and see if he has anything for a 308 replica...

BTW on a different topic: I know someone in my town who has a white 308 replica for sale build with a 350 LT1 motor, 5-spd, Fiero chassis and interior, strong running car...His car looks professionally done and the exterior and paint are in very good shape...it sounds awsome and is very fast currently the car is registered and on the road....I bumped into him yesterday and he told me his replica is for sale for $11K..I have a few file photo of his car for anyone inerested in a nice 308 replica with a LT1 motor (6K miles on the motor)...it's NOT my car but I know the person who's selling it.*

[url]http://www.geocities.com/bruni32/308_Ferrari_white2.jpg

Re: Anyone with a 308/328 replica has a front lower spoiler ??

i think i still have my front lip i will check today to see if its still on the side of my moms house :-\

Thanks...I will appreciate it if you get back to me when you find if you have the front spoiler or not.....Photos will be great as well..

I had an email from "Butch" from Italian Design in Texas offering a replica of the 288 GTO spoiler for the 308....It was over $500 + shipping which turned out a bit more than I'm willing to spend for a Fiberglass copy...

Anyway, let me know what you have...

VK

bad news it got tossed in the trash about a month ago :'( but from what i can remember it was a small one and not very wide.