Thread: NEW 3" WIDE TRACK

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

NEW 3" WIDE TRACK

For the lower control arm an the hub carrier set up for a fiero strut on top ONLY!!!! ( no strut,no hub, no rotor or breaks ) very nice work an they do not sell plans to make your own $800.00 shipped for a pair

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: NEW 3" WIDE TRACK

I saw this DIABLO chassis in Dallas Tx. last year ,i think this rear section will work great on a Fiero stretch 360 Targa ,the rear top frame rail has the strut hats on the outside because the angle of the strut change on top when you use the 3" wide track setup on each side.The 360 wheelbase is 2" shorter than the Diablo stretch on a Fiero, look at this rear setup, it is clean ,no extra junk ,an the craddle is moved back using a new cross bar hanger , welded in front of the craddle , so you do not cut the front of the craddle at all & do not forget to brace the sides under the doors before removing the roof, do this first ,well we can now start doing up our chassis for the 360 spider an you will need the RCC front 2 " wide track also or adapters an here is a picture of the rear chassis set up ,i really hope this help out. GO AHEAD AN GET YOUR 360 CHASSIS READY ,WE ALL KNOW JUST THE FIERO CHASSIS ( NO ENGINE & TRANS. ) THE NORTH AMERICAN EXOTIC REAR WIDE TRACK AN RCC FRONT WIDE TRACK AN THE STEEL & WELDING MATERIALS could have your chassis stretched & ready for about $2400.00 doing it yourself , i am using the sebring windshield in my car

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

I remember seeing the NAERC wide track suspension at the Knott's show. I was really impressed. At first, I thought that the five grand cost was way high, but after thinking about the fact that it came with C5 13" brakes and knuckles, the A-arms were really thick and welds looked great. I almost sold my 88 Fiero to get an 84-87 to fit this suspension set up. The whole RCC vs Held went out the door. Get luck with your project.

Do you have a website that i can see the individual parts that come with the kit and how it will work with the fiero? Does this kit use the factory shocks, hubs, and brakes? Is the $800 for the front pair and an addtional $800 for the rear pair? Do you know of anybody who has used this kit?

Please e-mail at danielweller@hotmail.com. Thanks

$800.00 IS FOR THE REAR ONLY lower control arm an hub carrier ,an you must tell them you will be using the stock fiero hub bearing ,It cost $4500.00 for a pair just like you see in the picture , with the corvette brakes an custom coil over strut ,all we want is the move the track out 3" per side

IKR can you tell how much that windshield was, and how hard are they to get?

Mike

ANY GLASS SHOP COST ABOUT $125.00 , I GOT A GOOD USED ONE FOR $75.00

Oh I'm sorry, I understand now. I though you were talking about theSterling windshield. I have called the guy but no answer. Will try back.

Mike

will be compiling a list of products to make the old Fiero feel brane new suspension , bushings , engine options , brakes , etc. 8)