Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FiEuro Shift Kit where to still find?

FiEuro Shift Kit where to still find?

Anybody have one for sale or know where to find one. I think this is the route I'm going to go for now. Can Paypal funds today!!
    &quot;Nice car; what&#039;s the retail on one of those?&quot;.....<br />&quot;More then you can afford Pal.......Ferrari&quot;<br />&quot;Smoke Em&quot;

Re: FiEuro Shift Kit where to still find?

Checkout Rodney Dickman's website.
    Paul

Rodney only makes the shifter not the gate. I am looking for the oversized gate.
    &quot;Nice car; what&#039;s the retail on one of those?&quot;.....<br />&quot;More then you can afford Pal.......Ferrari&quot;<br />&quot;Smoke Em&quot;

Make one out of poster board to get the specs you need for your car then have a local machine shop make one for you. Mine is going to cost $28 using that method. The others I have seen in some of the kits are plastic parts with a chrome finish or paint on them.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Don't have the ability to get one made so I need to just buy one prefabbed. Anybody be able to help me out with this? Anyone selling thier old Euro shift kt? Just need the gate, have the shifter from Rodney.

kitcarnut

hey ,I did my own Lambo shifter , almost same as Ferraris. anyway I cut off the old shifter handle and weld on the base piece of cut off shaft from lift shock , I usued 3/8" shaft . so it looks more original ,( I think the Eururo shaft is like 9/16"or morein dia.) that rod is very strong!!
    I've been driving my 25th for # of years and I don't baby it. ( you can check the movie clip in our clubs web) :

the shifter plate I duplicated from orig. part and local machine shop CNC it for 50 Bucks. there you go.

Check out Hill Engineering. Go to "Shift Gate" on the left side, and see if this is what you are looking for.

http://www.customferrariparts.com/homemainferrari.htm

-Rob

Don't know if an original Ferrari one will work on an 86SE 4-speed. Can anyone confirm or deny this? Would like for it to just bolt in. If it shifts in the gates great, if not, no problem also.

I can't believe no one makes/sells just the gate from the FiEuro Shift set.

A problem with a prefab shift gate, if your car has a different center console it can mess with the shift pattern angle and or throw.* I had a pain in the arse with mine. I had to raise the shifter up in the front and do some other mods.* I bought the shift rod from rodney, and the gate from JR in florida aka kitcarman.com.

It has the cavallino, F355, and shift numbers on it. You just can't see in the pic.