Thread: quick question

quick question

Who is producing the Muci Roadster Kits that looks so authentic. I have seen two up for sale so far, both in Orange one with a nice white interior and the other with a black interior that could use a little work. Does anyone have a website and phone number?
    Thanks
    Chad

Re: quick question

Quote Originally Posted by Snakehydes
    Who is producing the Muci Roadster Kits that looks so authentic. I have seen two up for sale so far, both in Orange one with a nice white interior and the other with a black interior that could use a little work. Does anyone have a website and phone number?
    Thanks
    Chad
    Chad:

How about a little information on you rather than the hidden email etc. Who are you where do you live, what are you building etc.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

good question''

Dave,
    I am 33 years old and live in Panama City Beach FL. My email is viperentertainment@yahoo.com I have owned every model Dodge Viper ever produced and once owned a company that built exotic interiors for these cars. I ventured out into the music business starting an agency who currently has the former Singer from the band Kansas signed.
    I have followed Replica and Kitcars for many years and now I am interested in a Lambo Roadster. Murci or Diablo. My friend Dan in Orlando FL used to own a fiero based white Diablo coupe and an Orange Roadster Tube car. I think he goes by Medic Dan on one of these boards. Here is a link to my photo gallery on Viper Alley so you can see some of my interior work that I've done for my customers over the years.
    http://www.viperalley.com/gallery/sh...500/ppuser/385
    If you do not mind I am new here and really would like to know more info on the Murci Roadster Kits
    Thanks
    Chad

OK, I've spent most of the day off and on reading over this board and I half understand the spoken and unspoken about the Murci Kits. My question still stands if someone would like to PM me with some help I would be thankful. I will answer any questions/donate/ect to prove that I am interested and I'm not a scamer or an attny for Audi. I just really want one of these kits, and maybe I can contribute to the over all KitCar community.
    Thanks once again
    Chad

Welcome aboard Chad. The best people to contact on this site are Lexus, IKR, and Extreme. There is one for sale in Tampa for $43k, Silver, 350 V8, 5 Speed. I have seen the car. It is based on a Fiero and is nicely done. Mike Vetter is another source for you. he is located in Coco beach, Florida. Most of the others have warnings posted on them in Off the Topic.

Regards,

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Thanks Dave for your help. PM Sent
    Chad