Thread: H.I.S.S YFITS

H.I.S.S YFITS

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT THIS IS AND DO I NEED IT TO START MY 1999 EFI BLACKBIRD ENGINE FOR MY BEC THAT I THOUGHT I BROUGHT FOR THE BARGAIN PRICE OF 500 INC LOOM AIR BOX COILS THROTTLE BODIES BUT NO HISS CHEERS NOOBIE!!!! ;D > :P :'(

Re: H.I.S.S YFITS

Hello, I have a Fireblade with HISS, it is the Honda immobiliser security system. The keys come with embedded transponders. I believe only a cirtain number (3 I think) keys can be programmed on the system & it requires a working key to programme the new one. I was told that if I lost my spare I should get another quick. If no key was available then a new ecu & loom would be required.

How much was heresay I dont know, but I have heard very similar stories from more than one source. You should maybe try the honda bike forums for ideas on how to get round it.

Alternatively you could just rip all the fuel injection system off & graft on some normal carbs.
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

Re: H.I.S.S YFITS

can any body tell me how i can find out just what year my engine is the engine number is SC 35E 2204502 i would appreciate some help fellas apparently could be the difference between 170 and 1700 cheers wayno!!! ???