Thread: Custom Wheels.

Custom Wheels.

Does anyone know where to get custom wheels made? I wanna run a few sets of Lp640 rims.

Re: Custom Wheels.

good deal on ebay now ~$8200 no tires, same guy i bought rims from

Tdoyle I have been wanting to say something about your front end setup but didn't want to seem I was being a butt! I would be VERY careful of those spacers you have mounted on the front. I would hate to see anything happen to those VERY nice wheels that you have. I feel those are going to put so much stress on your front end it won't be driveable. Why didn't you get a wide track front end ton make up the difference? I am sure held could build something for you.

Hopefully you don't get to P.Oed. at me for saying. I just would try and find a better way.

RUNDLC

Quote Originally Posted by tdoyle11
    good deal on ebay now ~$8200 no tires, same guy i bought rims from
    I have access to a set of scuffed up Lp640 rims. If someone can duplicate them minus the scuffs I will run about 4-5 sets and sell them at cost.

Three piece wheels can be cast & finished with commercially available inner and outer rims to allow replicas to be made. Single piece are a whole different set up, they are far more expensive for small productions runs as the rim obviously needs to be structural and I dont think it would be worth doing it unless you are selling lots of sets.
    308 GTB Fiero - Complete<br />355 Extreme MR2 - 1st Primer coat on<br />406 Coupe - Daily driver, soon to be Extreme 360<br />(Disclaimer - Any timescales mentioned in the above message are totally guessed &amp; will be subject to &#39;man maths&#39; excuses for why it wasnt finshed on time)

RUNDLC
    no problem on your .02 that why we have this forum.
    I went this way because of time, cost, and i want to finish this car hopefully in under a year.
    I also drove it like this already and its fine with me. maybe on the next build we always do thing differently.

also i went with hub centric, wheels and hub. not spacers just for that extra strength.

I'll let you know if my front wheels fall off or if something breaks.

Extreme will be supplying Murcielago replica wheels with tyres for 2k gbp. After reading back through the Extreme Murci thread, these will be LP640 wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by LeeT
    Extreme will be supplying Murcielago replica wheels with tyres for 2k gbp. After reading back through the Extreme Murci thread, these will be LP640 wheels.
    Where did you get the info that they will be lp640? That would be so great!