Thread: Floormats???

Floormats???

Well the 355 Spyder in the garage is nearing completion. So I was just wondering if anyone makes a floormat with the "F" logo that will fit in the fiero cockpit. If so could you point me in the right direction Thanks for the help.
    Cheers, Dustin
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

Re: Floormats???

you can always buy the fiero floor mats in your color choice and take them to any one of the embroider t-shirt shops , hats, etc. and have them apply the logo or design. always good to bring in your logo in two formats.

Quote Originally Posted by dragracer
    Well the 355 Spyder in the garage is nearing completion. So I was just wondering if anyone makes a floormat with the "F" logo that will fit in the fiero cockpit. If so could you point me in the right direction Thanks for the help.
    Cheers, Dustin
    Dustin:

Contact Mr. Mike, Sarasota, Florida. He makes them but are not listed on his web site. www.mrmikes.com

Tell him you are a member on this forum and Dave Newman said to contact him.

Regards,

Dave

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Thanks Dave. I didnt know he did those. I got his seat covers already and they are first rate. If his mats are as nice as his seat covers I may have to put plastic over them so I dont get them dirty.

Cheers, Dustin
    If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

This is the best source that I have found. They are at least OEM Ferrari quality or better but fit the Fiero. I have ordered two sets for Meras and have been very satisfied.

http://www.kitcaraccessories.com/ferrari.html

linky no worky for me