Thread: TVR Tuscan??

Ethros

TVR Tuscan??

Well we have decided to base our kitcar on the TVR Tuscan. Has anyone here used anything like this before?

The TVR Tuscan

My Design

Thanks

Ethros

Re: TVR Tuscan??

Nice looking Vanquish style, but that still didnt answer my question lol

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ops

Ethros

what is it based on?

Ethros

are god stuff, was picking the tuscan due to the price and performance you get from it. UK price is around 12,000 aorund $24,000 so not to bad really.

Sorry I'm confused;

Are you looking to use the Tuscan as a donor car, or are you looking to create a kit that looks like the Tuscan?

Are you in the UK? If your anywhere else in the world, how are you gonna maintain it? TVR are amazing cars but v.unreliable.

If your looking for Kits that look like the tuscan, there are some that are close, try the:

Murtaya
    Gardner Douglas have a similar car, www.gd.com

Im afraid as soon as you start to move towards this shape suddenly everything looks like a Lotus Elise.

Ethros

Will be using the tuscan as a donor car, and yes I'm based in the UK Soservicing not a problem They have come right down in price seen them from aroud $24,000 around 12000 uk sterling

Quote Originally Posted by Ramone2005

Sorry I'm confused;

Are you looking to use the Tuscan as a donor car, or are you looking to create a kit that looks like the Tuscan?

Are you in the UK? If your anywhere else in the world, how are you gonna maintain it? TVR are amazing cars but v.unreliable.

If your looking for Kits that look like the tuscan, there are some that are close, try the:

Murtaya
    Gardner Douglas have a similar car, www.gd.com

Im afraid as soon as you start to move towards this shape suddenly everything looks like a Lotus Elise.

Cool let us know how you get on,

Being honest not sure why you would want to change the Tuscan, it's a beautiful car, same to destroy it,

Not being horrible but I prefer the Tuscan to your design, not saying there is anything wrong with your design,

I think yuo might find TVR Drivers buy TVR's as they are enthusiasts, but suppose you have done your research.....

Could you not use a Boxter, they are cheap, 7 - 10K?

Ethros

not actually looked into using one of those, the width would kill the design

I think americans would like a Tuscan replica They are dead, overthetop, sexy.

Ethros

The Boxster seems a really god way to go actually. Have seen a few with front panel damage for only 5k UK Sterling so not to bad