Thread: CNC Milling in the UK

Ethros

CNC Milling in the UK

Does anyone know a decent company for cnc milling in the UK? cheaper than 9k

Re: CNC Milling in the UK

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate
    Does anyone know a decent company for cnc milling in the UK?
    Yes I do, he is a good friend of mine and very local to me. I'm in Birmingham ( yes we still have industry ) if that is any good for you.
    I can cnc aluminium and plastics within my own company but if it's steel I use my friend who is highly competent and used to automotive made to order parts.

PM me if that's of any interest.

Hmmm ( Paul )
    Technical and hands on engineer

Bobi1

I can do full-size car plugs, too. Precise tolerance is +/- 2 millimeters between left and right side. I have 10 CNC milling cutters, 5 are on my left hand and the rest 5 are on my right hand.

Price depending from the plug type:

- 4,000 Euro (exterior Foam plug with smooth finish).

- 5,000 Euro (exterior Foam plug with added smooth Epoxy finish; ready for molds).

- 6,500-7,500 Euro (exterior Foam plug with added smooth Epoxy finish, including all mounting points for the chassis and all door-, trunk-, engine cover-, side skirts- and bumpers sills; ready for molds). Note: It's not possible to make the mounting points of existing car (like Murcielago ot Reventon) until I use the real chassis or it's exact 3D CAD version as reference. Otherwise (if the car is your own design), I can do them because I will use 3D chassis with my own dimensions as reference.

PS: "sills" - the portions of the body panels that are invisible from outside but are part of the exterior.

Ethros

Quote Originally Posted by Diabla concept
    I can do full-size car plugs, too. Precise tolerance is +/- 2 millimeters between left and right side. I have 10 CNC milling cutters, 5 are on my left hand and the rest 5 are on my right hand.

Price depending from the plug type:

- 4,000 Euro (exterior Foam plug with smooth finish).

- 5,000 Euro (exterior Foam plug with added smooth Epoxy finish; ready for molds).

- 6,500-7,500 Euro (exterior Foam plug with added smooth Epoxy finish, including all mounting points for the chassis and all door-, trunk-, engine cover-, side skirts- and bumpers sills; ready for molds). Note: It's not possible to make the mounting points of existing car (like Murcielago ot Reventon) until I use the real chassis or it's exact 3D CAD version as reference. Otherwise (if the car is your own design), I can do them because I will use 3D chassis with my own dimensions as reference.

PS: "sills" - the portions of the body panels that are invisible from outside but are part of the exterior.

Where are you based? can you PM me your contact information

Thanks

Bobi1

Where are you based? can you PM me your contact information

Thanks
    I'm located in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. You can reach me at projectdiabla at yahoo dot com or visit my website www.Diabla.org