Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Billet Aluminum Floor Mount Gas Pedal, Foot Rest and Brake Pedal for the MURCI

Billet Aluminum Floor Mount Gas Pedal, Foot Rest and Brake Pedal for the MURCI

Hey guys... I was trying to see if I could find a Billet Aluminum Floor mount gas pedal, Foot rest and Brake Pedal that would come close to the actaul Murcielago. I found this web site as a starter but was wondering if anyone else has any ideas.

http://www.julianos.com/lokar_tassembl.html

I need this for the FIero donor...

I look forward to anyones response....

Re: Billet Aluminum Floor Mount Gas Pedal, Foot Rest and Brake Pedal for the MURCI

Try www.ultimatepedals.com They can custom make any type of pedals you want.

Robert

Re: Billet Aluminum Floor Mount Gas Pedal, Foot Rest and Brake Pedal for the MURCI

Thanks Robert... I e-mailed them to see what they would charge to replicate the gas pedal, brake pedal and footrest...just like these ;D

I'll keep you guys updated on what they say and how much....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

I was just wondering about this the other day! lmk what you find out

Good news guys, I just spoke to Robert Bailer from Ultimate pedals... he is at (561)-798-6588 and he said he forwarded me the Murci Templates for the Foot Rest, Brake and Gas Pedal, he said he has the gas pedal that would either replace the existing Fiero gas pedal or if we were changing to a Floor Mounted pedal he has the pedal for that as well.

I told him there may be some other guys wanting to do the sam thing and he more than welcomed it.

Very very helpful guy... seemed ready to help us out in any way. I asked him what the cost was and he said he would expect between $150 and no more than $200.

By the time they make the pedals from the billet aluminum and ship to your door would take approx 2 - 3 weeks.

MM - I will bring the templates to you tomorrow and we can talk about those.

I believe it would put a finishing touch on the interior... ;D

any pics?

Here is the e-mail I rec'd from Rob Baylor... 8)

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail, we appreciate your interest in our products.

Could you please let us know how you found out about Ultimate Pedals?

No problem to make a set of pedals for your replica kit.

I am attaching .pdf file paper templates for a 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago to this e-mail.

Please be sure to print them out full scale (see the attached file "Acrobat Print Window.pdf" for a screen shot of the Acrobat print window and the red note about setting the Page Scaling to None).

You can verify that the printed images are full scale by checking the printed dimension shown on each printout.

Then cut the templates out with a pair of scissors and check for fit on your car.

Pricing would be identical to our Pontiac Trans AM pedal pricing plus $10 for the flanged footrest.

Please click on the following link to see our Trans AM products (select a product then scroll down for finish options with pricing):

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalo...?cPath=133_134

Custom engraving/emblem pocketing cost is $10 to $35 (depending on complexity) per pedal.

(see attached image file)

If you would like to proceed with the order simply order the Trans AM pedals that you would like, but specify Murcielago pedals and any engraving/emblem pocketing during the checkout process when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model.

We will then match the pedals for a Murcielago instead of the Trans AM when we manufacture your order.

Please let us know if you require any additional information.

No questions asked money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the fit or finish.

Don't settle for "One Size Fits All" pedals.

Have a great day!

Rob Baylor
    www.ultimatepedals.com
    sales@ultimatepedals.com
    (561) 798-6588 Phone
    (561) 798-6994 Fax

Re: Billet Aluminum Floor Mount Gas Pedal, Foot Rest and Brake Pedal for the MUR

Quote Originally Posted by MURCenary
    Here is the e-mail I rec'd from Rob Baylor... 8)

Hi,

Thank you for your e-mail, we appreciate your interest in our products.

Could you please let us know how you found out about Ultimate Pedals?

No problem to make a set of pedals for your replica kit.

I am attaching .pdf file paper templates for a 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago to this e-mail.

Please be sure to print them out full scale (see the attached file "Acrobat Print Window.pdf" for a screen shot of the Acrobat print window and the red note about setting the Page Scaling to None).

You can verify that the printed images are full scale by checking the printed dimension shown on each printout.

Then cut the templates out with a pair of scissors and check for fit on your car.

Pricing would be identical to our Pontiac Trans AM pedal pricing plus $10 for the flanged footrest.

Please click on the following link to see our Trans AM products (select a product then scroll down for finish options with pricing):

http://www.ultimatepedals.com/catalo...?cPath=133_134

Custom engraving/emblem pocketing cost is $10 to $35 (depending on complexity) per pedal.

(see attached image file)

If you would like to proceed with the order simply order the Trans AM pedals that you would like, but specify Murcielago pedals and any engraving/emblem pocketing during the checkout process when you are asked to indicate year, make, and model.

We will then match the pedals for a Murcielago instead of the Trans AM when we manufacture your order.

Please let us know if you require any additional information.

No questions asked money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the fit or finish.

Don't settle for "One Size Fits All" pedals.

Have a great day!

Rob Baylor
    www.ultimatepedals.com
    sales@ultimatepedals.com
    (561) 798-6588 Phone
    (561) 798-6994 Fax
    If these are going to look like the Murcielago peddles put me down for 2 sets! 1 for me and another for you to give to Murci-me on me!

what you dont wanna buy me any lol! put an order for me and id pay you or them imediatley

I'll let you know how much...