Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: BEWARE... you are being watched

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    560

    BEWARE... you are being watched

    Just wanted to let everyone know there are a group of Real Lambo owners that have taken an interest in what we are doing here. Some like it and /or are impressed with certain talent. Most are ticked off and want to report this site to AUDI to try and get them to shut the builders or people selling kits and parts shut down. In fact they more than likely have contacted Audi. So beware of newbie's that start asking questions.

    This is a Forum for Lambo Enthusiasts... Don't we qualify as Lambo Enthusiuasts??? ??? ???
    http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?


    I counted how many threads (6 in total within the last 3 -4 weeks) there are about the Lambo Kit builders, Here they are:

    1) Watch this incredible transformation!! its like magic LOL
    2) Official better than an OEM Lamborghini Kit Car Thread!!!!, Post your information here!!!!
    3) WHICH MUCRI IS THE REAL ONE?
    4) Ultimate Fiero resurrection: Lamborghini Reventon replica
    5) Strange Murciélago, pics
    6) Mass lamborghini kit car builders

    Each of these threads are from topics, threads or photos taken off of our Kit Cars Forum.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    109

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    It would probably be a good time to close down the membership to the site for while. This would reduce the risk of new members joining for the sake of gather information or PM others for information.

    Just a thought here

    Mike

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    723

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    These guys will always be around, ignore them and they go away. I have said many times do not talk to newbies or share any info. with them on where to get kits from. As long as the sites are on the internet they'll be watching us.

    BTW Murcenary I just sent you a pm can you respond to it? Thanks RUNDLC

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    611

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    he is right . i did notice that about 6 weeks ago, but it wasn,t this bad back then. >

  5. #5

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Elexceed RS
    Quote Originally Posted by msaby
    It would probably be a good time to close down the membership to the site for while. This would reduce the risk of new members joining for the sake of gather information or PM others for information.

    Just a thought here

    Mike

    Make the SITE by INVITATION ONLY, and change the System so they can NOT copy or save Photos from the site.
    How would invitation only work? Im in bfe, have never seen a diablo replica and most certainly not a murcie replica so not like Im anyone on heres "real" friend. Definatly agree about the copy/paste thing. I just think its funny that they get so much sand in there vaginas. Guess its the fact that a replica can be more reliable and pull as much leg and not break the bank. Silly rich guys.

    For what its worth, even when I was a newbie(or perhaps I should say before I bought my murcie kit) I was having NO problems finding who made kits, was still making them, etc... The guy I got mine from openly advertises on ebay, still and even was/is in a tv show pilot. Perhaps they (audi)dont care as much as one would think?

  6. #6

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    Either way, this is a public forum. There will always be people (Audi, Fiat, haters) watching and reading this kit car forum. To be honest, I would be surprised if Audi and Fiat did not know of or regularly monitor this site.

    I find it sad that "Lambo Enthusiasts" are reading this forum. That seems like a waste of time for them. If I were them, I would be driving.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    232

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    Quote Originally Posted by Brastic
    Either way, this is a public forum. There will always be people (Audi, Fiat, haters) watching and reading this kit car forum. To be honest, I would be surprised if Audi and Fiat did not know of or regularly monitor this site.

    I find it sad that "Lambo Enthusiasts" are reading this forum. That seems like a waste of time for them. If I were them, I would be driving.
    Driving?!! Are you kidding? That's only allowed twice a year, or else it drops in value by $100k. That leaves them with 363 days a year to investigate.

    TTT

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    107

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    Quote Originally Posted by TOMMYTREETRUNK
    Quote Originally Posted by Brastic
    Either way, this is a public forum. There will always be people (Audi, Fiat, haters) watching and reading this kit car forum. To be honest, I would be surprised if Audi and Fiat did not know of or regularly monitor this site.

    I find it sad that "Lambo Enthusiasts" are reading this forum. That seems like a waste of time for them. If I were them, I would be driving.
    Driving?!! Are you kidding? That's only allowed twice a year, or else it drops in value by $100k. That leaves them with 363 days a year to investigate.

    TTT

    Haha thats funny.

    In my opinion too the membership should be restricted for a while.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    248

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    I don't know what they can really get us in trouble for, technically its not a copyright as long as we're not selling as a "murcielago" or "ferrari f355" and we aren't in most cases lol (G24, G28, AD355) can they sue for body styles?

    China copies bmw's part by part and just makes their own companies lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member Lambo Nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Centralia Missouri
    Posts
    171

    Re: BEWARE... you are being watched

    I wouldn't be surprised, if a small percentage, (if ANY), of them, have even seen a Lambo, let alone have one.

    Kevin

Similar Threads

  1. Beware of ebay listing of a Ferrari 308
    By Joe 1320 in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 08:32 PM
  2. My countach build (dial up beware)!!!
    By turbo355 in forum Build Diaries
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 08:22 AM
  3. No Country For Old Men (beware: Spoilers)
    By PiMPaLiCiouS in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:51 PM
  4. buyer warning, beware
    By laserman1 in forum Consumer Opinions
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2006, 10:33 PM
  5. BEWARE OF SCAM
    By ferrari_355_rep in forum General Kitcar Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-12-2003, 10:06 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •