Thread: looking to build an r8

looking to build an r8

ok i happen to see alot of audi r8's near were i live at first i wasn't that impressed but as time flew by the car seems to excite me more and more untill i made the decision.
    i feel the need to build an audi r8 of another car this seems to be the easiest option now the reason why i posted this is because i need your help.

i would like to ask if anyone knows what car would best fit this job how i can go about doing the job e.g creating the panels.
    (it would be good to use an audi engine but that would require making chassis if so how would i go about doing that)

if anyone could answer those questions i would be very greatful

Re: looking to build an r8

I quite like the R8 as well, I think a good donor would be an Audi TT.

yeah the only bad point is that its not very low down at all giving it that super car look
    a friend just up the road from me owns a silver one (although i like the white one better)
    anyway thanks for all the help guess i will just wait for DNA's gallardo

Quote Originally Posted by crazyjb
    yeah the only bad point is that its not very low down at all giving it that super car look
    a friend just up the road from me owns a silver one (although i like the white one better)
    anyway thanks for all the help guess i will just wait for DNA's gallardo
    when do you think will that be? Is it a coupe or a spyder they are doing?

as always i believe they will be doing a spyder although i would have liked coupe better