Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Space Frame Chassis Design

Space Frame Chassis Design

Is anyone here good at this? or can suggest anyone?

Senior Member ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER's Avatar

Re: Space Frame Chassis Design

would something like this work i have 3 different sets of plans

what do you guys think about this idea an because it is still a fiero it will be allowed in NY too Now i have to find out what this will cost !!!!!
    not mine but a 3800SC engine an use the 300M Trans.

air lift tank an valves
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

what plans do you have? Are these images of anything you have built or where can i find the rest of these builds.
    thnaks

Quote Originally Posted by Bobi1
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldie
    Is anyone here good at this? or can suggest anyone?
    You may try Mike at Chassisworks, he already have some nice chassis plans for Lambos (and other cars) and lots of people used them for their builds. His chassis is easy to build and variable, I mean you can easily adjust the wheelbase, firewall, suspension location etc.
    What about you Bobi? Couldn't you design any chassis?

BTW, Any chance of sending those replies via PM soon? Thanks. If you are too busy, do you think Mike at Chassisworks will be able to help me instead? Thanks mate.

e mail me directly and let me know what you're trying to do..Thanks, Mike
    Chassisworksinc@yahoo.com
    www.Chassisworksinc.com<br />www.Chassissupply.com

all 3 sets of plans & blue prints ,i have are in use everyday all day ,1. NEARC , 2. THE CHASSISWORKS PLANS WITH the addition of Jon,s modifications get rid of a small amount of flex ,an 3. Prova Designs
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Hey Guys, This is Jon at JVD here. I'm not sure who this Italian Knight rider is but one thing's for sure, I haven't shared chassis plans with anyone. I would NEVER give away or even sell Mikes Chassisworksinc plans in original form. Also, I have made many small changes to it to make things work for the TG bodies, and the Murc bodies, more headroom, legroom, more steering radius, some more strengthening,etc but HAVE NOT shared plans of these new designs with anyone. I have sold some chassis using the plans and the new modifications but if someone is saying they use chassisworks plans with my modifications they're full of it. And The chassis won't flex! It's a little heavier than a replica chassis but it's much stronger. I would hope to assume that NO ONE would think of selling Mike's Chassisworks designs/plans/etc to another builder. Just do the right thing, pay Mike to send you your own set of plans. Him and I will be working together shortly to redesign the chassis for you Murci Guys. Maybe sharing info, maybe not, we'll discuss it at a later date. Right now the market it hurting so bad I'm unsure where my business is headed. Please contact Mike at Chassisworksinc for any plans

Quote Originally Posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    all 3 sets of plans ,i have are in use everyday all day ,NEARC , CHASSISWORKS WITH Jon,s modifications for a small amount of flex ,an Prova Designs
    Your MP are full . I send to you a your yahoo mail

What is the Prova Designs, i have not herd of them. i did a google search and found nothing? One website came up but its blocked due to malware.
    thnaks

its a Countach chassis