430 coupe replica build in Eclipse base by - tittadili -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 430 coupe replica build in Eclipse base by - tittadili -

Hi Everybody. My name László, I livin in Hungary. I just started my 430 coupe replica project. I put 430 body kit 2gen Eclipse / 1995-2000 modell / At the moment I make body parts, some day and I put pics here. www.ferrarireplika.hu

Re: 430 coupe replica build in Eclipse base by - tittadili -

My donor car, wheel and front fender. [img][/img] http://imgfrm.index.hu/imgfrm/4/3/5/...0005294352.jpg

Comment

Interesting.. I would like to see how your car comes together on the Eclipse.. Please keep us updated on your build
      http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8...errari1kk7.jpghttp://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif

Comment

hi tittadili its interesting to see a Ferrari replica on an eclips !! im really looking forward to see your build...but i have some questions about the kit.
        whats the make of the kit?? is it a Dave Jones?? and if not what is the make?and is the eclips fit to the kit???is it made for it??

best of luck..post more pics please

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ferrari

Interesting.. I would like to see how your car comes together on the Eclipse.. Please keep us updated on your build
          This project go on slow, but if I have ready new panels, I updated build diary. I think in Januar ready body kit, in Februar started build.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Alto
            hi tittadili its interesting to see a Ferrari replica on an eclips !! im really looking forward to see your build...but i have some questions about the kit.
            whats the make of the kit?? is it a Dave Jones?? and if not what is the make?and is the eclips fit to the kit???is it made for it??

best of luck..post more pics please
            Hi. I make this body kit, genuine size, not fit yet on Eclipse. I want modifiy the rear wheel section, /the Eclipse little short, 2510mm wheelbase,/ but total length to stay genuine.

Comment

Originally posted by tittadili
              My donor car, wheel and front fender. [img][/img] http://imgfrm.index.hu/imgfrm/4/3/5/...0005294352.jpg
              Thank you! please keep updating!

Can you post a link to your build page so I can see your progress and pictures!

Thanks! 8)

Comment

Thank you! please keep updating!

Can you post a link to your build page so I can see your progress and pictures!

Thanks! 8)
                I have website, but at the moment have no english version and yet no put pics this 430 project. When ready new panels I put here pics, just I work front section...

Comment

f430 coupe replica instead of spyder i'm gonna keep a eye on this build!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe_murc
                    f430 coupe replica instead of spyder i'm gonna keep a eye on this build!!!
                    Some day I put new pics. Ready front fenders and mirrors, at the moment I make front bumper.

Comment

hi tit please we need photos....its very useful .
                      '
                      best of luck

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Alto
                        hi tit please we need photos....its very useful .
                        '
                        best of luck
                        we need photoswe need photoswe need photos

Comment

Front bumper, not ready yet... http://imgfrm.index.hu/imgfrm/6/2/7/4/BIG_0005376274.jpg

Comment

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X