Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car modification software

hey,

i'm planning to create a car modification software, where u can see hows the modification will looks like on ur car before u start the modification project..
    but, the problem is, i don't know hows the market out there.. r there really will be people will use this software.. just give me ur opinions will ya??
    if the feedback r good, i'll proceed with my project..

thx.. ??? ;D

Re: car modification software

Photoshop?
    I come to you with only &quot;KARATE&quot; - empty hands. I have no weapons, but should I be forced to defend myself, my principles or my honor; should it be a matter of life or death, of right or wrong; then here are my weapons - &quot;KARATE&quot; - my empty hands.<br />- Ed Parker, 1957

Comment

Re: car modification software

Sounds like a good idea - depends if you're doing it online or not, but Flash is always a good option, or using JQuery and absolutely positioned divs that fade in and out.

It's relatively common on custom guitar websites, I have a client asking for something similar (for their guitar website) at the moment, means that a user will be able to design their new gutiar online using a configurator and then order it at the click of a button. I say it's a cool idea - defiantely just as useful in custom cars as it is guitars.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X