*fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

ahhh.... you should have waited till later to put the seats in, its going to get very dusty!

did you end up finding another tail light?

Comment

are you stretching the car or are you fitting the En-z0 body on it as is? the wheel base is a tad short isn't it?

Comment

Seats unbolt pretty easily so its no problem, and its going to be stretched too 100.4" if I'm correct

Comment

stretching it to 104"

need to make to new molds for the rear to the correct wheel base, so mine as well do it now when working on your car.

Comment

Are you keeping the MR2 interior or are you going to do a replica ENZO interior?

Comment

Originally posted by prototype2
              stretching it to 104"

need to make to new molds for the rear to the correct wheel base, so mine as well do it now when working on your car.
              Alright sounds awesome, also I will probably be coming out there sometime this week, after my spacers come in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo_Lazaro
                Are you keeping the MR2 interior or are you going to do a replica ENZO interior?
                Lambo_Lazaro I am going to be keeping the mr2 interior but I am eventually going to base it around the f430 interior by replacing the steering wheel, changing the center console, and fiber glassing a few parts. It's pretty much going to look like MR2Kits GTF interior, he did an amazing job on it and hopefully I will get close results.

Comment

5 hour drive, with no seat belts, ac stopped working, over heated twice (bad water pump), and seats not bolted in. WHAT A DRIVE!

Now the fun part:

That is how the car looks at the moment, we had to make the rims fit so we cut the fenders and installed the spacers. Honestly, on the highway I think I got more attention than a naked women in this car. Everyone was staring lol.

Now the BEST PART, Crossing the border:

I don't have a valid passport so my friend had to drive over the border. We arrived completely off schedule at 1:37am in Detroit and my friend goes to drive the car over the border solo. After 10 min of not receiving any phone calls from him I call prototype to see if he saw him, and he did, he got strip searched and they tore threw the car! After about 30 minutes or search and question they decided his story wasn't believable and they sent him back to the us! So this morning I tell him to try the Bridge to Windsor instead of the tunnel like last night. He goes through, gets searched again, and after about an hour on the phone with border control he gets let across!

So finally after all of this, Prototype has the car, and the official build has started!

Comment

Wow.. Strip searched "Snap" as the rubber gloves go on..

No wonder you made him drive it across
                    [img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8214/mrferrari1kk7.jpg[/img][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif[/img]

Comment

yes i do! third times a charm huh? lol

its 3am just got back from windsor with the car, was very surprised to see what you have left me in the parking lot, and was it ugly hahahaha dont worry I'll make it pretty again. ya so I'm on the highway and its pitch black I'm going 120 and I have 3 sec to react, there was this huge possum just chilling in the middel of the laneway, swerve three lanes over to avoid it, but he wasnt so lucky the trasnport behind me smushed him lol r.i.p.

you gave me a death trap on wheels, lucky no OPP (ontario provincial police) stopped me

The MR2 will be getting stripped this weekend, and stretched tues or Wednsday will update after.

Comment

Sounds good, keep me updated with pics

Comment

here's your Mr2 all done

no, not what you wanted? lol

Comment

The cars in the shop now awaiting the stretch. I had an extra front clip laying around so decided to put it on the front to mock up the cuts and where to have the mounting points.

all and all the spacers you've installed on it lines up with the body pretty well. will need you to order that windshield soon, will need to get a new frame made for it while its being stretched at the same time.

Comment

Oh man.. Judging from that picture, this is going to be good..

[img]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8214/mrferrari1kk7.jpg[/img][img]http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6500/antfw3.gif[/img]

Comment

looks like you may need bigger spacers ;D

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X