No announcement yet.

*fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: prototype2 / *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

Did not get the car yet because proto hasn't sent me pictures showing that it is completed to the point where we agreed on, but he said he was going to be out of town Saturday so that might be why he didn't reply yet. When I receive the pics I will head out there

Comment

Just pick up the car, who cares what stage it is in.

Get a coupe of body men and make them finish in your garage. Dont risk losing it all with this guy.

Comment

Man, Just go get your car. No need to keep getting strung along. You can find help from other member to complete some things on your build. At this point the car needs to be in your hands.

Comment

Fill

drop by my place on the way through...I am only 45 mins from either bridge into the USA....

I can show you some of what we were talking about the other day...

Comment

I just saw this thread, and its heading towards the same old story that we all have heard over and over again. I had the samething happen twice already. So I highly recommend that you pull your car out asap. If you leave it at the shop, theres a much bigger risk that you will get alot more problems. Im sure he might do a little more work on it, not really enough to count as anything much more than the stage its in now, or maybe he might not do anything, and close shop. I always thought theres hope on my two builders, but it will not happen. I myself waited through almost 9 years of this bs, sunk into the project alot of money and then had nothing but empty promises. So even if he does build your car so what? I had the same problem with my last builders. Let me tell you from my own expierence. If your builder is going to do it with no more money, lost motivation, its going to be a horror when you get your car. I can aussure you that everything will be done all wrong. The wiring will be all wrong, the welding will be all wrong, the paint job will be not professional, the list goes on and on because everything is rushed, with no motivation on your build, except to slap everything on as fast as possible. How do I know because I been through it twice. Nice really will not cut it in this hobby. If you pull your car out now, and need a great highly motivated person who is willing to do anything to finish up your project. I myself personally and many others on this board would highly recommend one of the current builder we have on here now working on many projects form building little things to complete turnkey replicas. He is a very professional person with very reasonable prices. Dean from whodeanie customs will work with anybody who needs anything done. Just look at his shop thread and look at how many projects he has done. He now has more and more people even from this board going there for help to finish up thier projects. So with a proven record of happy customers, very professional builds, highly motivated, and most important very reasonable prices, what more can you ask for? Check his shop thread out. All I can say is dean has help me keep my dream alive after being screw by 2 other top builders over 8 years already. Its a very shady business with many horror stories. So why take anymore chances? Learn from my story and dont get screwed twice like I was. It will actually cost you less to give dean your car to finish up the right way the first time, then to let your current builder rush through the car and having to redo everything all over again. Thats what I highly recommend, buts it your chioice all the way. Dont make the same mistakes I did. Learn from what happen to me.

http://www.madmechanics.com/the-mall...opening-in-ga/

Comment

well weekend came and went

Comment

Get the car. Bring a rope.

Comment

man, I told you to come sunday and pick it up I'll be there at the shop, why is there a need for a picture when I told you its done

Comment

How many times did Lucy yank the football away from Charlie Brown? I think we are way past that number now.

Comment

no cmon really i wont do it again i swear

Comment

Originally posted by prototype2
                        man, I told you to come sunday and pick it up I'll be there at the shop, why is there a need for a picture when I told you its done
                        I will be there this Sunday then..

Comment

Originally posted by prototype2
                          It's kind of hard to see the finished product without pix. ;D

http://www.funnyforumpics.com"][/url]

If its done I wanna see the first completed Enzo Replica!.

Comment

Comment

Any Update?
                              [url]www.fiberclassics.org[/url]
                              [url]www.miatakitcar.com[/url]

Comment

so i keep watching this to see what happens. because im rooting for both sides, and want this deal to go smoothly, but out of curiosity; what stage is the enzo spose to be finished to? completely done? everything but interior? ect.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X