No announcement yet.

*fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: prototype2 / *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

I almost hate posting this, because eveyone subscribed is going to get an e-mail notification that there is a new post and everyone will hope that this new post is Fill-Up posting 100's of pictures of the Enzo......Alas that is not the case it is just one more e-mail begging for Fill-Up to post some pictures of the Enzo :

Matt

Comment

I think there is more going on than meets the eye here. Could it be that fill-up won't post any pictures because he made a deal with prototype that included NOT posting them? Once again, I think this forum is being played. Use the forum for pressure, then make a deal, which includes not talking.

I loved being used.

Comment

Originally posted by 496fe
        I think there is more going on than meets the eye here. Could it be that fill-up won't post any pictures because he made a deal with prototype that included NOT posting them? Once again, I think this forum is being played. Use the forum for pressure, then make a deal, which includes not talking.

I loved being used.
        wtf are you talking about??? you know nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by prototype2

I loved being used.
          Yeah guys give Proto a break over two pages on this thread are filled with pure bullshit
          He delivered so just stop saying shit. Fillup said he would post a vid and some pics later

Comment

Originally posted by *SuperVeloce*
            Originally posted by prototype2

I loved being used.
            Yeah guys give Proto a break over two pages on this thread are filled with pure bullsh*t
            He delivered so just stop saying sh*t. Fillup said he would post a vid and some pics later
            Another hour or two of this and before you know it Prototype will be the mysterious man on the grassy knoll :

Comment

Man some of you guys need to put on a flame suite b/c I'm starting to lose my patience with the prototype bashing thats been going on lately. >

If there's anyone here who should be crying and bitching right now more than anybody it should be fillup. You know what Fillup is a very standup guy for what he's gone through so far and still said he delivers even if its not on time.

Comment

Gotta agree with the unnecessary bashing....the only question I have for Fill-up is.... Are you happy with it?, as that's all that matters... Would love to see some photos though for sure.

Will

Comment

I am waiting to see pics as anxiously as everyone else too! However, give fill-up a break. He just got through on a long drive back and forth, plus the hard work of loading/unloading the car! I've been thru similar situations........I know he's "burned out" and probably just wants to get some rest before doing anything else! I'm sure he has a family too, and wants to spend a bit of time with them for Thanksgiving!

I honestly don't feel fill-up is hiding anything since he's been a pretty "stand-up" guy here on the forum so far! I'm sure if the car was a total POS, he would have told us already! Be patient! I'm sure he'll post pics when he gets a bit of rest!

Comment

if it were me, I'd have probably not come out of the garage as of yet, sitting there hanging out with my "new friend"...or....if it had seats, sleeping in it... ;D

Will

Comment

Fill up won't post pics if we continue to act like killers bee's in this thread. ;D

Comment

FIll please post some pics of the ENZO!!!! DUDE!!! lol Even if it looks incomplete or whatever...just give us a bone here

Comment

Killers bee's was the wrong statment :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs6Hk...eature=related

Comment

Hey guys sorry, I promise a picture or two within the next few days but that will be all for a longgg time lol

I have and will be busy for a very long time so that's why the enzo is not going to be done for a whileee. And to top it off my intrenet has been out for the past few days so that's why even if I wanted to upload a picture I couldn't because the internet I have is on my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by *fill-up*
                              Hey guys sorry, I promise a picture or two within the next few days but that will be all for a longgg time lol

I have and will be busy for a very long time so that's why the enzo is not going to be done for a whileee. And to top it off my intrenet has been out for the past few days so that's why even if I wanted to upload a picture I couldn't because the internet I have is on my phone.
                              Thanks for the update! Seriously, this is one of the most anticipated builds ever. We are all so anxious to see an Enzo that we (me) are checking in at this obnoxious time I wish you the best and hope you are as pleased with your new Enzo as I would be if I had one sitting in the garage!

Comment

Originally posted by *fill-up*

maybe he's not a happy camper

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X