No announcement yet.

*fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: prototype2 / *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

Originally posted by *fill-up*
    Hey guys sorry, I promise a picture or two within the next few days but that will be all for a longgg time lol

I have and will be busy for a very long time so that's why the enzo is not going to be done for a whileee. And to top it off my intrenet has been out for the past few days so that's why even if I wanted to upload a picture I couldn't because the internet I have is on my phone.
    Where in Chicago are you? Can I come see it?

Comment

Originally posted by 0rcc
      Hey guys sorry, I promise a picture or two within the next few days but that will be all for a longgg time lol

I have and will be busy for a very long time so that's why the enzo is not going to be done for a whileee. And to top it off my intrenet has been out for the past few days so that's why even if I wanted to upload a picture I couldn't because the internet I have is on my phone.
      maybe he's not a happy camper
      Sounds like it...that sux. :-\

Comment

Originally posted by redhammer

My shop is in Crestwood IL, if you want to come see it its fine with me, but I will not allow any pics to be taken. PM if you want me address and cell

Comment

Originally posted by f430Scuddy
          Originally posted by 0rcc

maybe he's not a happy camper
          Sounds like it...that sux. :-\
          I am very happy with the car, no worries guys, just super busy. And I want to be careful with the picture I post so I can't post anything till I get my home intrnet going and watermark the photos

Comment

"VERY HAPPY WITH THE CAR"
            GREAT!!!

I'm glad this all worked out.
            SO, the last few PAGES of naysaying and fear mongering were all B.S. ???
            Boy, am I glad we all held our tongues and didn't jump to conclusions and faint at accusations.
            Just think of the UNDUE harm to friendships and reputations that could have caused!
            Glad to be associated with such cool headed people as those that frequent this forum.
            Always giving people the benefit of the doubt, that's us.

Comment

Originally posted by redhammer

My shop is in Crestwood IL, if you want to come see it its fine with me, but I will not allow any pics to be taken. PM if you want me address and cell
              sounds good, I wouldn't be taking any pictures of course.

Comment

but I will not allow any pics to be taken.
                HMMMM ???
                [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by sactodreamer
                  but I will not allow any pics to be taken.
                  HMMMM ???
                  Can't risk them getting out to scammers, I'm so sick of seeing at least 2-3 fake eBay auction every week

Comment

Can't risk them getting out to scammers, I'm so sick of seeing at least 2-3 fake eBay auction every week
                    BORROW A COMPUTER! WE NEED PICTURES!! ;D
                    [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Okay here is the promised video. I recorded this video while watching Prototype lift up a good chunk of my wallet with a couple big straps, so I apologize that I was shaking the camera a bit lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4KfHPwDpuo

Comment

Very Nice Fill-up;

Enjoy the rest of the build.

Cheer
                        Don
                        308 Ferrari replica
                        Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

wow, this looks great... can't wait to see more progress ;D

Will

Comment

looks great worth the anticipation lol
                            john

Comment

So is that what you collected it looks like its gonna need a lot of filler all over it I thought fillup had a finished panel kit ready now, this looks way off that
                              I have watched this for ages and it seems like their would need a whole lot of needed to be done just to make a good panel kit, I have looked at lots of kits and they look nothing like this in their finished form, this is gonna take some body shop a few months work. Looking forward to seeing it though

Comment

sweeeeeeeeet. but i hope you werent the camera guy. i got dizzy watching it. camera guy fired. thats was like an evil teasing movie preview. "in a world where cars cost too much money, one man decided to make a difference, a 1.4 million dollar car would be built by his own hands. bum bum bum dum bum. see how he transforms 4 gallons of resin into something beautiful, something amazing, something impossible."

coming to theaters new you along time from now.

oh come on. you gotta give us more then that. im not patient enough.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X