No announcement yet.

*fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: prototype2 / *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

oh come on. you gotta give us more then that. im not patient enough.
    [/quote]

What a tease! ;D ;D
    [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by sactodreamer
      oh come on. you gotta give us more then that. im not patient enough.
      What a tease! ;D ;D [/quote]

And you all ******* about slow not producing builders apparently it is rubbing off on clients now ....

produce some pics dude ....

Moderators note: Please refrain from unneeded foul language
      [COLOR=#ff0000]
      [/COLOR]

Comment

I think it looks fine so far,
        I'm guessing that the raw fiberglass you see has been sanded and is smooth, just doesn't photograph well. A normal part of the process to get things to fit and finalize the bodywork. I think that if the bodywork was actually lousy, Fill-up would have said something...but I'm with everyone else here, Pics Fill-up, gotta show us pics ;D

Will

Comment

Looks like a WHOLE lot of work left to do. I mean wow...you got your work cut out for you now Fillup. Should be interesting seeing where this one ends up.

How did JSRLyrics Enzo look? He said he wanted to pick his up ASAP

Comment

fill-up
            ive just got to say i feel for ya.....i dont know how much money you sunk into it so far but i guess you know theres a whole lot more to go into yet!!!!

im guessin the lack of good highish res pics is for reasons "that are"connected with your internet but others on here will have their own ideas on that one...................,im sure if your feelin let down and a little empty right now theres plenty on here will sympathise.."me included",however if thats not the case annd your happy as can be then let us know,im sure most "inc me" hope thats the case

all the best

john

Comment

Everybody relax! I know the car needs A LOT of work, but I am ready for it! I am happy with what I have, I mean come on I have a Ferrari Enzo replica in my shop! In fact I'm writing this as I'm sitting inside the drivers seat of it.

And stop asking for pictures please! This is my build thread, when I want to post pictures I will!

Comment

Originally posted by 496fe

Comment

Originally posted by *fill-up*
                  Everybody relax! I know the car needs A LOT of work, but I am ready for it! I am happy with what I have, I mean come on I have a Ferrari Enzo replica in my shop! In fact I'm writing this as I'm sitting inside the drivers seat of it.

And stop asking for pictures please! This is my build thread, when I want to post pictures I will!
                  LOL, Congratz on the car. Sorry you had to see how easily people who have never touched a kit car can make proto a scammer and you a part of a keep quite conspiracy. 97% of kit cars are not completed because of the people not building cars tearing everyone else down. Keep up the good work!

Comment

Pictures are of the car, the way it sits right now, nothing has been photoshopped other than the letters, paint, body, etc is all real. And that is also it for Photos until I am ready to post more!

The Shop (still under construction, hence all the mess)

Comment

Some red spray paint ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Greenmeansgo

LOL, Congratz on the car. Sorry you had to see how easily people who have never touched a kit car can make proto a scammer and you a part of a keep quite conspiracy. 97% of kit cars are not completed because of the people not building cars tearing everyone else down. Keep up the good work!
                        Those silly alarmists. Can't they see what a great job he did taping the panels together and setting them on the chassis for you? It was worth the wait for the headlights, too. I can see why you are so happy with the progress he made.

Comment

I'm a fan.

Great job. Now all the haters can drink a nice cool glass of......

Comment

Originally posted by 496fe
                            Originally posted by Greenmeansgo

Those silly alarmists. Can't they see what a great job he did taping the panels together and setting them on the chassis for you? It was worth the wait for the headlights, too. I can see why you are so happy with the progress he made.
                            There is no tape on the car anywhere, yes he did not finish or wire the front lights, but the rear ones are wired and working.

And the panels are no just set on the chassis, I have going 70-80mph on cruise control for 9 hours with the enzo on a flat bed trailer with nothing holding the enzo except 4 straps around the wheels.

Comment

it's gonna be the bird's knee when finished

Will

Comment

Cool pix, thanks. Too bad it sounds like your build will be slow from here. Either way keep the progress pix coming. It's gonna be a lot of work but it looks like a great start. How did the hings on the doors turn out?
                                [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X