No announcement yet.

*fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: prototype2 / *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

Im glad you got your car back. But I thought your enzo was paid up to the painting stage (car painted?) with more things hook up. Looks way less complete then the stage you paid for? Did you guys come to a agreement of some kind or did proto give you back a partial refund?

Comment

Originally posted by *fill-up*
      Originally posted by sactodreamer
      Cool pix, thanks. Too bad it sounds like your build will be slow from here. Either way keep the progress pix coming. It's gonna be a lot of work but it looks like a great start. How did the hings on the doors turn out?
      Hinges turned out great, drivers door needs a bit of work because it slightly hits the windshield, but nothing major.
      fill,

pm me if you want us to do the body work and interior. We do upholstery in house

Comment

Originally posted by lambochik
        why would he post that on craigslist? ??? craigslist is not where you sell a million dollar car. craigslist is where you post your 1971 ford pickup truck with a rotten bed and blown motor that your looking to trade for a brand new chevy dually and john deere lawn mower.
        I think this same guy already sold his 1971 Ford Pickup with the rotten bed and blown motor on Craigslist! That worked out so well since it sold so fast, he decided to sell his other car there too! It just so happens to be an Enzo!

Or, keep in mind......The economy is bad! Maybe he needed to save a few $$$ by saving the cost of running an ad! lol!

Comment

bxtech you know i totally agree. thats kinda like seeing a Bentley sitting outside the welfare office.

Comment

bxtech you know i totally agree. thats kinda like seeing a Bentley sitting outside the welfare office.
            There's some truth to that! I knew a guy that worked for welfare in the foods division. He was at the site where welfare recipients received/picked up free food like cheese, milk, bread, etc. People were pulling into the parking lot in new BMW's, Mercedes, Lexus, and other high end cars! He's thinking......."WTF?? These people don't need welfare! They drive better cars than a lot of working class people!!"

Comment

I once saw a 1970's Rolls Royce at the "Low Income asstance" office.

It's very possible. ;D

Comment

Here's an idea for the interior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc7swIZfnxA :

Comment

I NEED a Template made of poster board for the windshield tray where it meet the windshield inside ,do you have the side mirrors

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

I havent been on in awhile, glad to see you got it in the garage finally! Looking good !

Comment

Don't tell me that the handbrake is located in the same location as the Fiero? :

Please I hope thats not a legit photo! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Greenmeansgo
                        97% of kit cars are not completed because of the people not building cars tearing everyone else down. Keep up the good work!
                        Really?

Comment

97% of kit cars are not completed because of the people not building cars tearing everyone else down. Keep up the good work!
                          Thanks will do!

Comment

Originally posted by 496fe
                            Really?
                            Not really. That figure is only true with the Lamborghini kitcar scene. 3% that ever begin complete their cars however only 1% of them that are completed actually look accrate enough to pass off as an original.

Comment

• Re: *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

January 18th, 2011. First Day of sanding ;D

Comment

• Re: *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

Glad to see this build going forward again!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X