• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *fill-up*'s Enzo Build!

at first: sry for my bad english

Hi janman,
    that's my ENZ rep.

i build it with my own hands..... body, frame, interior.....
    and the steering wheel isn't 456.

the dimensions are same.
    the nose isn't to long.
    look at this link and you understand the position of the picture.
    http://www.autobild.de/bilder/ferrar...ieb-23861.html

i build the car not only with pictures. i looked the car in real 10 times or more to understand the form.

Comment

more photos.

http://kleinanzeigen.ebay.de/anzeige...a-v12/25322482

Comment

Originally posted by germanFX
        Very nice job, congrats on completing the kit, and probably the first real person to complete it to high quality standards!

Had a few questions, what did you use for the corner lights and tail lights? Also would you be intrested in selling me an interior dash? And once again very very very nice job!

Comment

Fill-up, have you made any progress on yours since you got it home? We haven't seen pictures for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by *fill-up*
            Had a few questions, what did you use for the corner lights and tail lights? Also would you be intrested in selling me an interior dash? And once again very very very nice job!
            fill-up, don't get discouraged. I am about to get back to work after losing my wife, and yes it has been and will be hard, but I have to get on with my life.

Anyway, I know IKR has the dash parts I already had cut and as soon as I can free some time, I will cut the instrument pod, dash tray etc.

How close are you to needing it?

Mike

Comment

I have the corner lights if you need them Fill. Back and front

Comment

Originally posted by turmite
                fill-up, don't get discouraged. I am about to get back to work after losing my wife, and yes it has been and will be hard, but I have to get on with my life.

Mike
                Mike.

I am so sorry to hear about your wife. :-[ My finance is a cancer survivor, but you never know if it will return. Life is such a special gift and often its overlooked.

-Chris
                https://home.comcast.net/~deputy_dog/image001.gif

Comment

• Re: *fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

So.... did this car ever get finished?

Comment

Originally posted by DeLorean00
                    Originally posted by turmite

Mike

Mike.

I am so sorry to hear about your wife. :-[ My finance is a cancer survivor, but you never know if it will return. Life is such a special gift and often its overlooked.

-Chris
                    I am a cancer survivor too. Never give up.

I can't walk or talk but all else is fine. I had an operation at Moffitt Cancer in Tampa. I was the only one out of 12 to survive, it lasted 18 plus hours the first time and over 7 hours for the second phase. I was is intensive care for almost 6 months. I know what you are going through. After two years I am still in rehab.

Dave
                    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Hi Dave,

I remember all too well about you. If I remember correctly, your wife is also a survivor...or I may have you mistaken for someone else. I remember actually talking with you on the ph and you encouraging my wife and I to continue to fight.....and that was before you were diagnosed. I want you to know, your name was placed on our church's prayer list and you were prayed for by many. It is so good to see you post again. I am still kinda having a rough time getting back into the swing of things.

Mike

Comment

Turmite and Funnywheels, Stay encouraged and never give up!... I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Comment

best wishes to any one out there that has been or is currently being affected by Cancer or any other debilitating illness.
                          as I said before if anyone on here ever needs a friend to talk too, a shoulder to cry on or someone to shout at (rather than their other half) I'm here for you, My mum recently lost her battle to cancer aged just 60, but I had a lot of prayers from you guys and it helped me deal with her illness.

kindest regards pinin

Comment

I am just a phone call away if you need an ear. My personal cell number is 727-773-7665.

Yes, my wife Meg is a survivor too. she has been my rock and I could not do it without her. All of you played a roll too and thank you.

Dave

Comment

Dave, don't know you, but your saga was an inspiration! It is really good to see you guys carry on. With all the whiners and complainers out there who have never really had issues like yours to deal with it is a pleasure to see you going on with your lives. Hope I have half the fortitude if it happened to me. Kudos. Steve

Comment

Steve,

That's what happens when you get old like me. Live life and build cars while you can. I have had 10 major surgeries in 2 years. Thanks for your comments. Like others you have to never give up.

Dave
                                FunnyWheels
                                Last edited by FunnyWheels; 01-14-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X