*fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: *fill-up*'s Enzo BUILD!

Just keeping you all updated, body work officially started back up today after a few month break, hired 2 body guys to just work on the enzo for the next few weeks until its ready for paint. Here is a little teaser I just took ;D

Comment

Very nice;

I was wondering where this project had fallen off to....

Looking forward to updates.

Have fun
      Don
      308 Ferrari replica
      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Looking foward to the progress.
        My Projects:

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...y-project.html
        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...-facelift.html
        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...430-build.html

Comment

uhmmm fill-up, what is it exactly you do for a living??? you got a nice collection of cars!! more pics
          Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

Looking nice ;D

Comment

• An update from yesterday, rear end is a couple more days from getting finished

Comment

• Car is looking good all the right curves

Comment

• Hi phil good to see the car is back under way, Just wondered if you plan to pull any molds from it once completed (i'm not talking about splash and sell on), so that you can replace any if required should you have any accidents or problems in the future. Proto did a great job of getting it to the stage he did but Its not got the kind of finish that you would get from say a Dna kit, have you spoken to proto recently? Would he be interested in splashing them for resale?
                  Any way keep up the good work
                  Pinin

Comment

• Originally posted by pinincoupe View Post
                    Hi phil good to see the car is back under way, Just wondered if you plan to pull any molds from it once completed (i'm not talking about splash and sell on), so that you can replace any if required should you have any accidents or problems in the future. Proto did a great job of getting it to the stage he did but Its not got the kind of finish that you would get from say a Dna kit, have you spoken to proto recently? Would he be interested in splashing them for resale?
                    Any way keep up the good work
                    Pinin
                    I will not be splashing the kit, nor keeping it when finished. I am going to do all the body work, possibly interior, get it running and sell it! I started this whole project over 3 years ago, back when the only thing I was able to afford was a miata, but now work is pretty good and I have had a few vipers already, and I am purchasing a bentley gt in the next weeks weeks, so I'd like to sell this to add to my future car fund. Love the enzo, but realistically it would never do for chicago roads daily driving

Comment

• Heres some pics from today, were looking to have it finished by end of January, hopefully ready for sale by Feburary

Comment

• Thant would be a nice car to have. I wonder what would be the asking price

Comment

• how much you gonna sell it for? it's LHD right?
                          Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

• Going to be looking in the 60's when completed, maybe more or less depending how many hours I still have to put into it.

Comment

• whats the basecar?? btw looks nice man

Comment

• All panels line up perfectly now, just finishing all the sanding and prepping for paint now! Over 200 Hours in it in the past 2 months! We're hoping to have it completed and on eBay by the second week of Janurary as long as all the lights and etc come in on time!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X