• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    LP670_SV

• LP670_SV
    replied
    Originally posted by lambojayso View Post
    This couldn't be any truer my friend, just ask Rob.
    rob at least sells parts that he has unlike Jayso's lp640

Leave a comment:

• Fast Eddy

• Fast Eddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    Seeing jrslyrics body that came from prototype , which many people said looked like garbage , and fillips which looks good but has had hundreds of hours of bodywork done already, and still needs more,you'll need some serious skills or cash to turn prototypes body into something usable

Correct, and thus my clarification in my previous post "major effort"! I was not kidding! It will provide a starting point. A friend has let me get critical measurements from his Enzo. Surgery reqired. This is the reason I'm undecided if to build or sell. I do have experience in fiberglass. Might as well do my own body. Perhaps one similar in spirit to the P4/5?
    Fast Eddy
    Last edited by Fast Eddy; 08-04-2012, 12:36 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fauxrrari

• Fauxrrari
    replied
    Seeing jrslyrics body that came from prototype , which many people said looked like garbage , and fillips which looks good but has had hundreds of hours of bodywork done already, and still needs more,you'll need some serious skills or cash to turn prototypes body into something usable

Leave a comment:

• Fast Eddy

• Fast Eddy
    replied
    Originally posted by bangsters View Post
    is the kit from the same source as fillup's (prototype)? or from oscar mexico?

looking forward to the build.

Thanks! It is an envyfiberz body aka prototype. A major effort to bring the body up to snuff will be required.
    Fast Eddy
    Last edited by Fast Eddy; 08-03-2012, 03:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bangsters

• bangsters
    replied
    is the kit from the same source as fillup's (prototype)? or from oscar mexico?

looking forward to the build.

Leave a comment:

• Fast Eddy

• Fast Eddy
    replied
    Originally posted by peggyontherunireland View Post
    You may show us some pictures ;-)

I'll definatly post pics when I start a proper thread. I would'nt want to hijack fill-ups' thread. I've held off on starting a thread because of my indecision to build or sell.

Leave a comment:

• peggyontherunireland

• peggyontherunireland
    replied
    You may show us some pictures ;-)

Originally posted by Fast Eddy View Post
    Not the only one in the US, as I have one too! I've been collecting components in preparation for a build. I have some exciting stuff, including oem. I'm at the crossroads of diving in on the build, or letting it go. Watch for a thread either in diaries or the mall section!

Leave a comment:

• Fast Eddy

• Fast Eddy
    replied
    Originally posted by viciouscrx View Post
    was there another Enzo being built on here too? or just yours?

Not the only one in the US, as I have one too! I've been collecting components in preparation for a build. I have some exciting stuff, including oem. I'm at the crossroads of diving in on the build, or letting it go. Watch for a thread either in diaries or the mall section!
    Fast Eddy
    Last edited by Fast Eddy; 08-02-2012, 05:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Replica_Happy

• Replica_Happy
    replied
    even at 5 to 10k would still workout cheap

Leave a comment:

• Fauxrrari

• Fauxrrari
    replied
    The price is low because it doesnt run, plus there are serious bodywork remaining concerning fitment and panel gap issues . At twenty feet the car Is beautiful , but up close the flaws and gaps are far worse than most other kit cars. Anyone who comes up close to this car would be disappointed . Expect $5-10k additional work and then it will likely require a full repaint

Leave a comment:

• bangsters

• bangsters
    replied
    Fillup. How's the sale coming? What happened to the highest bidder in ebay? That is sucha bargain I'm surprised no one has grabbed it yet.

Leave a comment:

• Fauxrrari

• Fauxrrari
    replied
    Fillup has the only one in the USA
    He wants $10k

Leave a comment:

• Black Dynamite

• Black Dynamite
    replied
    hey lambochik anyway you can shoot me the info on where you got your enzo body here in the states since no one knows where i can get one for a decent price ?

Leave a comment:

• *fill-up*

• *fill-up*
    replied
    NO RESERVE ON EBAY NOW, Starting Bid $500, ONLY BID IF YOU HAVE CASH READY

Replica/Kit Makes : Other 92 Toyta MR2 Replica/Kit Makes : Other 92 Toyta MR2 | eBay

Leave a comment:

• viciouscrx

• viciouscrx
    replied
    was there another Enzo being built on here too? or just yours?

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X