No announcement yet.

Jntramey's Amazing AD355 berlinetta build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still have to cut out the Fiero trunk so I can mount the OEM muffler in the correct position. I cut off the Fiero trunk latch bracket in hopes I can re-use it for the OEM latch that I purchased (seen in above photo held in position by screwdriver.)

Comment

• Comment

• Rear air boxes and OEM style heat shield that I made.
        jntramey
        Last edited by jntramey; 07-02-2012, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Trunk is all gone now. I repurposed a small section of the trunk floor though. I cut it off square leaving the last few inches at the top attached. I bent that backwards (towards the taillight support panel) and created about a 1/2" lip on the end were it would mate up to the tail light support panel. I'm hoping this will give it a little more support and serve as a tray/heat shield for my tail light wiring.

Comment

• muffler approximately positioned.

Comment

• The attention to detail is amazing.Awesome work.

Comment

• yeah i seriously cant wait for this to be done, how much have you put into it so far? one question though, i noticed the wheels were way under the kit itself, are you going to actually have to fix the chassis for that or is is just not finished

Comment

• The 355s are wider than the stock Fiero tire track. Some counter this with wheel adapters, some with offset/backspaced rims, and some folks go with modified/lengthened arms and axles. I'm not sure which, or a combination of these I will go with yet.
                  @Skilla000, Thanks!
                  jntramey
                  Last edited by jntramey; 07-16-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• nice build jntramey! Those air filter boxes work right? or just dummy ones?
                    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

• Originally posted by jntramey View Post
                      Possible to pull a mold of these? I know I would like a set

Comment

• Yeah, I can send them to Bart with a box of stuff I'm preparing to send him in a few days.

Comment

• Yep, the one on the left (driver's) is functional. the one on the other side is just for looks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bangsters View Post
                            nice build jntramey! Those air filter boxes work right? or just dummy ones?
                            Yep, the one on the left (driver's) is functional. the one on the other side is just for looks.

Comment

• ...going to the inside...surfs Ebay...HE SEES IT...makes a dive for the credit card...he shoots...HE SCORES!!!!!
                              I like my new Challenge grill. Anybody wanna buy an OEM Ferrari standard tail light panel in factory Rosso Red cheap? I won't be needing it anymore.

Comment

• Does it have the talights in it or just the bare panel?

I need a red rear panel with those lights

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X